Jul
2012

Staples Deals 07/08 – 07/14

07/05/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

It looks like the Back to School deal season is in full swing now, because the Staples ad this week is full of some fabulous deals you can start checking off those school supplies lists!

I wanted to get this posted a little early so you have lots of time to plan.

Here are the highlights:

Scotch Super Glue Gel 4pk – $4.29
$1.30 off with Instant Savings
Get $2.99 back after Staples Easy Rebate (limit 1)
Final Price: FREE

Staples Desktop Calender $4.99
Get $4.99 back after Staples Easy Rebate (limit 1)
Final Price: FREE

Staples 8.5×11″ Multipurpose Paper – $6.99
Get $6.74 back after Staples Easy Rebate (limit 2)
Final Price: $0.25

HP Everyday 8.5×11″ Photo Paper – $9.99
$0.50 off with Instant Savings
Get $8.99 back after Staples Easy Rebate (limit 4)
Final Price: $0.50

Penny Deals (limit 2 with minimum $5 purchase)
Bic Round Stic Black Ballpoint Pens 8pk

BIC Great Erase Fine Tip Dry-Erase Markers in Assorted Colors 4pk
Slider Pencil Case in Assorted Colors

Dollar Deals
Sharpie Black Fine Tip Markers 5pk
Staples Glue Sticks 4pk
Westcott 5″ Scissors 2pk
1 Subject 70-Sheet Notebooks (limit 4)
RoseArt Washable Markers 10pk (limit 4)
Staples 3-Hole Binder Punch (limit 4)
Westcott Preferred 7″ Scissors

Other Deals
All Backpacks 25%-50% off
Kingston 8GB USB Flash Drive – $8.99
Scotch Expressions Tape $1.50

Bounty Basic Paper Towels 8pk – $5
Use $0.25/1 Bounty Towels or Napkins, exp. 7/31/12 (P&G 07/01/12)
Final Price: $4.75

Buy a Back-to-School Savings Pass for $10 and save 15% on your back-to-school supplies at Staples until Sept. 15! Valid for use once a day on supplies such as pens, pencils, paper notebooks and backpacks. Go here for more information.

There is also a 40% off Martha Stewart products coupon available in the ad.

Remember, Staples Easy Rebate will come in the form of a gift card.

Do you see any other deals?

Becky July 6, 2012 at 9:04 PM

They emailed a $5 off $30 coupon this morning valid through 7/14.

Becky July 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM

There is also:
McAfee 2012 internet security FREE after rebate: 49.99-6.99 instant savings – 43.00 rebate (page 5).

Staples 2013 desktop caledar 4.99-4.99 rebate = FREE (page 4).

Amy July 6, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I am excited for the BTS sales! I have a HUGE list of supplies I need to get and I would rather have it done sooner, rather than later!

Charlene July 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Me too Amy! How did you get your lists so early? This year I want to shop early and I am wondering when we will get our lists. I remember last year Target was totally wiped out before school even started.

Amy July 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Well, at or school, the teachers put the supply list for the next grade in with the kids’ report cards on the last day of school. I am a HUGE planner so I love it! I’ve already got my master list typed up with highlighters nearby ;)

Amy July 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Um, obviously I like the word HUGE. LOL!!!

Charlene July 6, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Thanks Becky got it in there!

Amy July 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I used the $5 off $30 coupon, and it took a little bit off of each item ($1.48 off the photo paper, $.78 off the calendar, etc.) – I hope this doesn’t mean that I don’t get my full rebate on my items. I’m wondering if I should have just bought another $5 in merchandise in order to get the best value.

Laurie July 11, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I love the price of the Charmin tp–I bought 5 packs (16 rolls each) for $25 after my 5/30 coupon. Is 31 cents each roll a stock up price for Charmin?

Charlene July 11, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Laurie,

Personally I am not a fan of using a per roll price for determining TP prices. Rolls are not made the same- a double roll is certainly not the same as a single ply and so on. The best way to determine a great price for TP is to check the sq ft of the package and move the decimal point. If the pack is 500 sq ft for example, you would move the decimal point so $5.00 would be an excellent price. I would say if you could get near that target price it is a good deal :).

Sorry TP is such an incredible headache to figure out.

Laurie July 11, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Cool way to look at it. Thanks!!

Laurie July 11, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Each pack was 501 square feet–so $5.00 was pefect! Yeah!