Jul
2012

Lowe’s: Valspar Paint Rebate

07/07/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

If you need to get any painting done, you might check out Lowe’s.  Through 7/8, they are offering a $5 rebate on gallon size paint or $20 back on 5 gallon.

This is for the Valspar Signature, Duramax, Ultra Premium, Olympic One, and Olympic Maximum.

You should find rebate forms in the store and then usually you can submit them right online.

Lulu July 9, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Hi, I had to buy some paint this weekend and managed to get the rebate form because it prints out on your receipt. However you need to get it in fast, I believe the cut off date is August 8th, 2012.

Bennie Vaughn July 9, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Today July 9 we bought 5 gal of Valspar Signature Paint and 5 gal of Valspar Primer. I see that the $20 off of each was ended of 7/8 but you still have this web showing the rebates. Can I still get the rebates.

Thanks
Bennie Vaughn

Charlene July 9, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Bonnie,

You have come to a private blog not affiliated with Lowe’s. My post does state the rebate is valid through 7/8 right in the second sentence:

“Through 7/8, they are offering a $5 rebate on gallon size paint or $20 back on 5 gallon.”

You might get in touch with Lowe’s directly and see if they can help you:

Denise Floyd July 29, 2012 at 1:26 PM

We purchased a Gallon of Paint on 7/7, we are trying to get the Dept number to get our rebate but Of No one at our local Lowes knows.

Janelle July 30, 2012 at 12:20 PM

If it is Valspar paint, the dept number is 86251. I just spoke to customer service and also realized that the number was on the rebate form. Hope that this helps!

richard miller July 30, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I sent you everything like i did the first time, no problems then. WHY now.I don’t have a barcode,. Just the slip from payment which I sent before. This is all you required the first time. Richard Miller

Jerry B September 21, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Bought 1 5 gal and 2 1 gal cans of valspar
How do you get the rebate of $20.00 for the five
and $5.00 for the 1gal cans
Total $30.00
I want to do on line.

marie anderson October 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I purchased 2 gals of valspar ,sent in the form and cash register receipt and got back a note saying that I needed to send in the UPC barcode. That was never stated on the rebate form. I was really ticked off and I’ll never buy this paint again if this is the way they treat customers. Whata con!!!

Becky October 15, 2012 at 4:53 AM

The code for the paint is 87579. The code in the previous post would not work for me. This code was on their mail in submission form. Use this code on line and it works for the rebate.

marie anderson October 15, 2012 at 9:44 AM

How do I get this rebate online?

Mike February 19, 2013 at 6:34 AM

You’ll have to contact Lowes corporate at 1-800-445-6937 for correct department ID. The store is suppose to write it on your receipt.

Marie Anderson
On the site go the footer of the page (bottom) under Customer Care click on Rebate Center.

Sam September 4, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Called Lowes corporate at 1-800-445-6937 for correct department ID for Valspar paints. As of 9/4/13 it is 91590.

Lisa September 17, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Thanks Sam, that number worked for me.

Melissa Selden July 13, 2014 at 2:59 AM

I am trying to get the department # for the rebate cause it rubbed off the receipt and I can’t find the info anywhere :-(
I am in Glen Burnie, MD

Claudia Diaz July 13, 2014 at 5:10 PM

The same thing happened to me, if you find something, could you please let me know?
I am Claudia Diaz, CA.