I have a fun giveaway today for a little care package of all sorts of Johnson & Johnson products!
This kit is in honor of the Healthy Essentials coupons in the 7/29 RedPlum insert. The coupons were for all sorts of items from Aveeno to Bandaid to Listerine.
Johnson & Johnson has generously provided a gift box filled with the following items for one reader:
- AVEENO® Continuous Protection for Body SPF 55 ($8.99-$11.99)
- AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion SPF 15 ($9.49-$9.99)
- REACH® TOTAL CARE Multi-Action Toothbrush ($5.09)
- LISTERINE® SMART RINSE® PHINEAS AND FERB™ ($5.19)
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder ($3.99)
- JOHNSON’S® Baby Creamy Oil ($3.99)
- NEOSPORIN® and BAND-AID® Flexible Fabric ($4.77 – $9.07, $6.99)
- BENGAY® Zero Degrees ($13.99)
So a bunch of items a busy mom or dad can use for Back to School season. And by the way, those Johnson & Johnson items are not just for babies. The Johnson & Johnson baby powder is perfect to get sand off your legs and feet after hitting the beach.
The baby oil is a great way to get labels or stickers or price tags off glass (as an alternative to Goof Off.)
If you would like to enter to win this package, just fill in your name and email in the form located right in this post. Easy peasy! (I won’t do a single thing with the email addresses other then notifying the winner.)
For a bonus entry: check the box letting me know if you are a fan of My Frugal Adventures on Facebook or if you subscribe to MFA via email or if you are a follower over on Pinterest! (Just one is fine, no need to do all of them.)
This giveaway ends on Thursday at 4pm PST. GOOD LUCK!
*Please be sure to actually use the form (just click through to the blog if you are viewing in a reader or newsletter). Any emails, Facebook messages or tweets will not be counted.