Jun
2012

Safeway Deals 06/27 – 07/03

06/26/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!

…Click Below to See the Complete List of Safeway Deals….

The spend $75 and get a $10 catalina coupon is back and running June 29th through July 2nd.

This List Has Expired
PRODUCE

FROZEN FOODS

MEAT/SEAFOOD

BEVERAGES

PANTRY

DAIRY

OTHER DEALS

BABY

$5 FRIDAY DEALS

4 DAY SALE (FRI - MON ONLY)

You can see the current list of Safeway catalina offers here.

Any other great deals you can see?

tricia June 26, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Pretty much a duplicate of last weeks ad. bummer :(

Charlene June 26, 2012 at 3:47 PM

LOL- well I just sat for a long time doing the ad so I hope it is not the same ;).

Jessica June 26, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Charlene, thank you for all the work you put in. I appreciate it very much! I do see the goldfish crackers in there for $1 and that is my highlight of the day! The cereal looks like a great price to me, and I guess I’m just that corny cuz I am also looking forward to 17 cent corn on the cob. BTW, I make roasted corn all the time in the way you described it in your recipe last time (Mexican Corn) and I would love to hear more recipes in the future from you. Especially healthy ones for little kids since I have some and always scratch my head on what to give them. Thanks again for all you do!

Stephanie June 26, 2012 at 4:46 PM

The soda isn’t a bad price… I’ll have to check the fine print to see if that can be included in the $75 to get $10 off. I like the turkey burgers too!

Charlene June 26, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Oh thanks Jessica :). Those are a lot of work but it is keeping me stimulated since I have been doing this blog for about 100 years now :). Nice to do something different for a change. My little recipes never get much response so I was going to phase them out but thank you for the encouragement! I am going to play with broccoli this weekend and see if I can come up with something my girls like in a nugget-y form.

Charlene June 26, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Yeah those are a deal. I looked and looked for the $2 off coupon on coupons.com and couldn’t find it. Maybe that will pop back up.

Stephanie June 26, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Aw, I like your recipes. It is fun to read something different on the blog:-) I love the little crafts you’ve been doing too! I also appreciate all that you do. I look forward to your ad postings before I get home to look at the ad for myself. :-) I’ve done really well on my grocery budget this month, I’ve been shopping the sales from your blog. Your saving our family money! Thank you.

Tricia June 26, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Charlene,

My comment earlier wasn’t a comment on your post, it was a comment that it would be nice if Safeway would change their sale products more often than every few weeks. They throw a few new items in/take away a few items but overall a lot of their items are the same week after week. NY strip steaks have been on sale for weeks now. Stawberries were $5 either last week or the week before. Lucerne cheese , Sweet Baby Rays, Capri Suns, Viatmon Water/Gatorade and some others on this list are all on sale this week. I love your post and I wait and check a lot on Tuesdays for your list to come out and I appreaciate all of the work that you put into it.

Nicole June 26, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Please don’t stop the recipes!!! I don’t want to look like a dork and comment on everything you post :)

patricia s. June 26, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Thanks, as always, for the preview!

Rie June 26, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Hi Charlene,

I served your Mexican corn recipe at a recent BBQ and it was a hit! I don’t really comment much but thought u should know I truly appreciate your blog.

Thanks,
Rie

Charlene June 26, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Oh so glad Rie! Man I love that recipe. Who would have thought to put Mayo on corn but it is so good!

Charlene June 26, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Yeah I hear you. It gets old. I haven’t been excited about Sfwy is ages and really Raleys too. The strawberries are nice but Costco has a pretty similar price I hate to say ;). This week though I got a 3/10 produce coupon in my Just 4 U so that makes the Strawberries a nice deal.

Ameena June 26, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Are the safeway coupons on Just4U safeway couons or manufacturer’s coupons?

Michelle B June 26, 2012 at 9:08 PM

OOH…I’ve got to start commenting more so we don’t start to take your awesomeness for granted!!! You’re blog is by far my favorite. I’m loving all the recipes and kiddy crafts. The goo from earlier today looks so fun. My kids are gonna love it. Keep it all coming! :)

TJ June 26, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Charlene, Guess I should have let you know earlier that I love the recipes!! I made the watermelon drink and my family & I loved it. I plan on making some of the others like the ice coffee too. You have a top notch blog!!!! THX

Lori June 27, 2012 at 6:10 AM

My ad is showing a B1G1 on the first page with several items, including Chi-Chi’s Salsa, Lea and Perrin’s Worchester Sauce, Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, Wishbone Dressing, and a bunch of other stuff. Zipcode 21771.

Charlene June 27, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Lori, That is probably on everyone’s ad. My ad did not have any prices for the condiments and I have found Safeway tends to raise prices on Buy One Get One sales. They also only allow one coupon to be used. So sometimes there are good deals but most of the time, the prices are pretty high.

Heb C June 27, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Back to broccoli, maybe broccoli corn bread or broccoli pesto bread? Find them on Pinterest. :)

Heather June 27, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Just a hint- always double check your J4U price on the BOGO items. I have snagged some really great deals that way!

Tiffany @ DontWastetheCrumbs June 28, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I second Heather’s notion to double check your J4U prices. I also have the $3/10 produce coupon and using my J4U prices, I’m planning the following trip.

Friday:
2 5lb Strawberries, $10 – $3q = $7 ($1.16/lb)

Saturday:
Cucumber x2 (.79ea)
Corn x5 (.17ea)
Eggplant x1 (.99ea)
Jumbo Yellow Onions (.39/lb PP)
Cilantro (.39ea)
Zucchini (.33ea)
Yellow Squash (.88ea)
Celery (.99ea)
Walnuts ($4.99/lb)
= $12.95 – $3q = $9.95

jend June 29, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Charlene,

I love your recipes too! Don’t phase them out! Wish we would get Just4U in Austin, TX. It has said “Coming Soon” for over a year now. Ya’ll get such good prices that way! I sure hope they launch it nationally with all their affiliate stores sometime soon! Thanks for all you do!

Arena July 1, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Not sure what part of the country the Catalina thing is working at but Oregon isn’t. Just spent $103 on food and no Catalina :(

Charlene July 1, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Arena,

You can check your ad and if it is listed right at the top, you can contact catalina marketing or you can take your receipt to customer service.