CVS Coupon Deals 06/24 – 06/30

You can learn more about how to get started shopping at CVS here. Make sure you are registered to get  CVS coupons via email!  You should get a $4/20 coupon right away.

This List Has Expired
FREE

A BUCK OR LESS

OTHER DEALS

Spend $30 On Specially Marked Items, Get $10 Gas Card (Limit 5)

You can see more drug store deals for this week here.

Comments

1. PlacervilleSam says

I found $1 off Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Next & Pepsi MAX 12PK coupons here:
    Will that help this deal…
    Pepsi Product 12pk – $4.00
    Buy 3, Get 1 FREE
    You just have to register and choose a charity, and you can print the coupons. You can only print them once.

2. Charlene says

Thanks Sam. I have posted those Pepsi coupons about 200x so far. So odd because I could swear they were in there but I guess not.

3. PlacervilleSam says

Sorry, I didn’t see your previous posts. I just got excited when I found Pepsi coupons, they are so rare. I’m glad they are still available.

4. Charlene says

LOL- no not your fault, you were being helpful ;). I am wondering where the heck the coupon line went for those in the post… just talking to myself out loud :D.

5. Endcapps says

The CVS Coupon Kiosk printed awesome coupons to help with this week’s Gas Card Deal NoCA. I scanned today & these printed~

$5 off $20 Purchase (exp. one day after printing)
    $3 off $10 Cosmetics purchase (Phys Formula is in Gas Deal)
    $2 off any shampoo, conditioner, styler (Tresemme is in Gas Deal)

I then did this transaction smoothly & earned a $10 Gas Card~

1 Physician Formula (Purple pkg) Deep Wrinkle Corrector Day & Night Cream found in Skin Care Aisle … 20.99 (tagged for Gas Card)

1 Physician Formula (Purple pkg) Wrinkle Corrector & Firming Moisturizer with SPF 15 found in Skin Care Aisle … Rang up “FREE” (tagged BOGO and tagged for Gas Card. )

1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper … $8.97 (tagged for Gas Card)
    Subtotal: $29.96
    Used coupons~
    -$5 off $15 from Kiosk
    -$15 off Physicians Formula Skin Care from Kiosk
    -$.25 Cottonelle
    Paid $9.71 + CA tax, and got back $10 Gas Gift Card

Tammy,
    If you still have your $15 Physician’s Formula coupon, check to see if hasn’t expired yet :) I remember your comment 2 wks ago. So, for NoCA Gas Deal — the Phys Formula Skin Care is BOGO & Gas Deal … and the Phys Formula Cosmetics are BOG1 50% off & Gas Deal.

6. franki says

How funny, EC, I did the same transaction with different coupons
    I had a $3 off Cottonelle from Big Red (printed last week) and the PF $15 off
    I didn’t the the 5/20 but was able to use the 3/10 cosmetic without beeps. I guess correcting wrinkles is a cosmetic’s job :)

Some newspapers had an ad in the body of their sunday paper announcing the 5/20. We didn’t get it in San Jose Merc so I’m pretty sure that’s why it didn’t print for me. I think Sacto area did get it, and it was in SF Chron so i’ts micro-regional

Organix bodywash & lotion is a nice deal too, if you have the $2CVS coupons printed last week and 30% off emailed coupon or the 5/20.
    Most are 8.49. Buy 2, get 5Extra Bucks

7. Endcapps says

LOL! We should also get credited for Beauty Club, right? Also, don’t forget when you use your $10 Gas Card at Shell Stations, to also swipe your Lucky/Savemart Fuel Rewards Card to save even more!

8. Julianne says

I just got my free John Frieda haircolor coupon in the mail last week and I used it for this deal:

(1) John Frieda foam color $12
    (2) Root Awakening shampoo or conditioner $6 each
    – $5 off $20 CVS
    -$2 off shampoo CVS
    -free haircolor coupon
    -(2) $2 off root awakening 6/10 SS
    = $1 OOP + $5 CVS bucks = $4 money maker :)

9. Ali Rowan says

just so you know the Gerber good start formula printable is 2.25/1, so even better than the 3.25/2 that you have posted! :) thank you!

10. franki says

check your Wednesday paper, there was a 5 off 20 in the SF Chron(pg A14), not in the San jose merc

read it was in the Sacto paper too

expires 6/30

11. Endcapps says

I used the Kiosk coupon “$1 off 1 Hershey’s New Simple Pleasures Pouch (with no size restrictions)” on the 3 ct. pouch priced $.67. It gave small overage. Found in a box either at the checkout or hanging on the side of candy display. This is a new low fat chocolate.