Jun
2012

CVS Coupon Deals 06/24 – 06/30

06/23/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can learn more about how to get started shopping at CVS here. Make sure you are registered to get  CVS coupons via email!  You should get a $4/20 coupon right away.

This List Has Expired
FREE

A BUCK OR LESS

OTHER DEALS

Spend $30 On Specially Marked Items, Get $10 Gas Card (Limit 5)

You can see more drug store deals for this week here.

PlacervilleSam June 23, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I found $1 off Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Next & Pepsi MAX 12PK coupons here:
Will that help this deal…
Pepsi Product 12pk – $4.00
Buy 3, Get 1 FREE
You just have to register and choose a charity, and you can print the coupons. You can only print them once.

Charlene June 23, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Thanks Sam. I have posted those Pepsi coupons about 200x so far. So odd because I could swear they were in there but I guess not.

PlacervilleSam June 23, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Sorry, I didn’t see your previous posts. I just got excited when I found Pepsi coupons, they are so rare. I’m glad they are still available.

Charlene June 23, 2012 at 8:23 PM

LOL- no not your fault, you were being helpful ;). I am wondering where the heck the coupon line went for those in the post… just talking to myself out loud :D.

Endcapps June 24, 2012 at 1:35 PM

The CVS Coupon Kiosk printed awesome coupons to help with this week’s Gas Card Deal NoCA. I scanned today & these printed~

$5 off $20 Purchase (exp. one day after printing)
$3 off $10 Cosmetics purchase (Phys Formula is in Gas Deal)
$2 off any shampoo, conditioner, styler (Tresemme is in Gas Deal)

I then did this transaction smoothly & earned a $10 Gas Card~

1 Physician Formula (Purple pkg) Deep Wrinkle Corrector Day & Night Cream found in Skin Care Aisle … 20.99 (tagged for Gas Card)

1 Physician Formula (Purple pkg) Wrinkle Corrector & Firming Moisturizer with SPF 15 found in Skin Care Aisle … Rang up “FREE” (tagged BOGO and tagged for Gas Card. )

1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper … $8.97 (tagged for Gas Card)
Subtotal: $29.96
Used coupons~
-$5 off $15 from Kiosk
-$15 off Physicians Formula Skin Care from Kiosk
-$.25 Cottonelle
Paid $9.71 + CA tax, and got back $10 Gas Gift Card

Tammy,
If you still have your $15 Physician’s Formula coupon, check to see if hasn’t expired yet :) I remember your comment 2 wks ago. So, for NoCA Gas Deal — the Phys Formula Skin Care is BOGO & Gas Deal … and the Phys Formula Cosmetics are BOG1 50% off & Gas Deal.

franki June 24, 2012 at 9:22 PM

How funny, EC, I did the same transaction with different coupons
I had a $3 off Cottonelle from Big Red (printed last week) and the PF $15 off
I didn’t the the 5/20 but was able to use the 3/10 cosmetic without beeps. I guess correcting wrinkles is a cosmetic’s job :)

Some newspapers had an ad in the body of their sunday paper announcing the 5/20. We didn’t get it in San Jose Merc so I’m pretty sure that’s why it didn’t print for me. I think Sacto area did get it, and it was in SF Chron so i’ts micro-regional

Organix bodywash & lotion is a nice deal too, if you have the $2CVS coupons printed last week and 30% off emailed coupon or the 5/20.
Most are 8.49. Buy 2, get 5Extra Bucks

Endcapps June 25, 2012 at 1:29 PM

LOL! We should also get credited for Beauty Club, right? Also, don’t forget when you use your $10 Gas Card at Shell Stations, to also swipe your Lucky/Savemart Fuel Rewards Card to save even more!

Julianne June 26, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I just got my free John Frieda haircolor coupon in the mail last week and I used it for this deal:

(1) John Frieda foam color $12
(2) Root Awakening shampoo or conditioner $6 each
- $5 off $20 CVS
-$2 off shampoo CVS
-free haircolor coupon
-(2) $2 off root awakening 6/10 SS
= $1 OOP + $5 CVS bucks = $4 money maker :)

Ali Rowan June 27, 2012 at 10:59 AM

just so you know the Gerber good start formula printable is 2.25/1, so even better than the 3.25/2 that you have posted! :) thank you!

franki June 27, 2012 at 10:33 PM

check your Wednesday paper, there was a 5 off 20 in the SF Chron(pg A14), not in the San jose merc

read it was in the Sacto paper too

expires 6/30

Endcapps June 29, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I used the Kiosk coupon “$1 off 1 Hershey’s New Simple Pleasures Pouch (with no size restrictions)” on the 3 ct. pouch priced $.67. It gave small overage. Found in a box either at the checkout or hanging on the side of candy display. This is a new low fat chocolate.