Jun
2012

Costco Coupon Book Deals June/July

06/15/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the coupon book deals that run from June 14-July 8 at Costco.  These coupon books come in the mail or you can often find them at the customer service desk in store.

For the items listed as instant savings there is no coupon needed. The items listed as Costco coupons, you just need to scan the booklet at checkout and the coupons will come off.

These are all prices from my store so there may be some variation from region to region. I would love to hear if you are finding the same prices that I do at your store (and what state it is in!)

I went to my store on the 14th and it was nuts- plus a lot of prices were not up yet.  So I will be tweaking this list as soon as I can.  You might want to check back and see.

You can see the master list of Costco Everyday Deals here.

Click below for the Costco Coupon Book Deals….

This List Has Expired
GROCERY

BEVERAGES

HOUSEHOLD

BABY

This List Has Expired
GROCERY

BEVERAGES

HOUSEHOLD

BABY

Amy June 15, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I am thrilled that you are doing this more regularly. I love Costco!

Charlene June 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Amy , I am thrilled to hear from you! It has been ages!

Alison June 15, 2012 at 9:17 PM

We bought our son a Graco Turbobooster carseat at Costco last night for only $34! We have one already and I was just telling my husband that I wanted to buy a second one for his car and sure enough Costco had them (and at such a low price!). I love Costco! It’s so much fun to just wander around there because you never know what you’ll find.

Rose June 16, 2012 at 6:02 AM

I’ve been debating on whether or not to join Costco for awhile since I feel like I don’t always know what is a good price or not. I don’t trust myself with the impulse buying! This list really helps- Thanks!

Endcapps June 16, 2012 at 6:12 AM

Oooh, you got me at the Stacy’s Pita Chips! Like paying $1.05! Normally, I buy them at the grocery store when there’s a (rare) sale + coupon match up for $2 or so.

Craisins like paying .49 is really good, too! Right now, my J4U Personalized Price is $1.78 for the 5oz. I’ve been feeling so smug because I’ve been buying it for .78 with a $1-off coupon.

Thx for the break down — Costco is my new favorite MFA Post!

Shana June 16, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Don’t forget if you already have the membership, you can score a free lunch with all the samples on the weekends ;)

Charlene June 16, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Rose,

The one thing I caution is that I personally find it very difficult to stick to a budget at Costco. I usually tell people on very tight budgets that they might be better off not getting a membership. You might go in for Pita chips and come out with a $200 blender and new set of towels :). I ALWAYS spend more then I want to at Costco. If you have a little more room in your budget, there are a lot of nice deals and fun things to find.

Samantha June 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I am new to this site after searching forever for
Someone that does the lucky matchups… So thank you.

Just a word of advise, most people know someone that has a Costco membership, as a way to test the water, you can have a friend or family member purchase a Costco giftcard for you and that way you can shop without the membership fee. This also limits your spending if you only bring the card, and you can see of you like the experience.

JJ June 20, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Just got Oxy clean 12.5 lb. today 12.99 after coupon…. it comes in this mont booklet. $4 0ff ;)

Tammy June 23, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Today Costco had 12 ounce organic driscolls raspberries fOr $3.50! I thought that was a great price! :)