May
2012

Teddy Grahams Coupon ($1.49/bag at Target)

05/08/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

(Photo Credit)

There is a new Teddy Grahams coupon available for $1 off 2 boxes.  This came in handy for me this week because it is my little girl’s 3rd birthday.

I am making these adorable little beach bear cupcakes for her party and then I made these little race car treats for her to take to school and to church.

The little race car bears turned out really cute.  I just melted chocolate in the microwave, put it in a sandwich bag and cut the tip.  That chocolate served as glue for the M&M wheels and the little bear.

I used Milky Way just to avoid the peanut issue with Snickers.  I skipped the steering wheel to save a little time but the children LOVED these.

Anyway, I believe the Nabisco Snack Saks are the right size for the coupon.  Target sells those for $1.99 each.

(Photo Credit)

Rebecca May 9, 2012 at 6:09 AM

Thanks for the coupon and the inspiration. I’m thinking I could turn the car into a train for my train loving son! :)

Kim May 9, 2012 at 6:48 AM

I love the cupcakes. How do you make the umbrella?

Kim May 9, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Woops! Never mind – I didn’t realize you had a link to the recipe. Thanks!

Sylvia May 9, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Very cute, especially the race car!

Melissa May 9, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Awesome! These are the exact cupcakes we had in mind for my daughter’s fourth birthday pool party this weekend (It’s nice to have a picture to go by)! We were just about to head to the store to get our supplies. So glad I came here first! Happy birthday to both of our little sweeties!

Lori May 9, 2012 at 7:32 AM

Such cute ideas with the Teddy Grahams. Your daughters must think you hang the moon!

Livivua chandler May 9, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Thanks and those goodies look delicious!

Charlene May 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM

LOL Lori,

They still think I am cool so I am trying to milk it for all its worth. I figure I have a few more good years before I am the most embarrassing and mean mom on the planet :).

Charlene May 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Kim,

I am not doing the umbrellas on ours. I bought some cocktail umbrellas because we are doing a wreath out of them for the front door anyway. I got the gummy lifesavers and then the fruit strips for the raft. I got Swedish Fish too that I have to test inside of the crackers.