Teddy Grahams Coupon ($1.49/bag at Target)

(Photo Credit)

There is a new Teddy Grahams coupon available for $1 off 2 boxes.  This came in handy for me this week because it is my little girl’s 3rd birthday.

I am making these adorable little beach bear cupcakes for her party and then I made these little race car treats for her to take to school and to church.

The little race car bears turned out really cute.  I just melted chocolate in the microwave, put it in a sandwich bag and cut the tip.  That chocolate served as glue for the M&M wheels and the little bear.

I used Milky Way just to avoid the peanut issue with Snickers.  I skipped the steering wheel to save a little time but the children LOVED these.

Anyway, I believe the Nabisco Snack Saks are the right size for the coupon.  Target sells those for $1.99 each.

(Photo Credit)

Comments

1. Rebecca says

Thanks for the coupon and the inspiration. I’m thinking I could turn the car into a train for my train loving son! :)

2. Kim says

Woops! Never mind – I didn’t realize you had a link to the recipe. Thanks!

3. Melissa says

Awesome! These are the exact cupcakes we had in mind for my daughter’s fourth birthday pool party this weekend (It’s nice to have a picture to go by)! We were just about to head to the store to get our supplies. So glad I came here first! Happy birthday to both of our little sweeties!

4. Lori says

Such cute ideas with the Teddy Grahams. Your daughters must think you hang the moon!

5. Charlene says

LOL Lori,

They still think I am cool so I am trying to milk it for all its worth. I figure I have a few more good years before I am the most embarrassing and mean mom on the planet :).

6. Charlene says

Kim,

I am not doing the umbrellas on ours. I bought some cocktail umbrellas because we are doing a wreath out of them for the front door anyway. I got the gummy lifesavers and then the fruit strips for the raft. I got Swedish Fish too that I have to test inside of the crackers.