Staples: Martha Stewart Coupon 40% off (items as low as $.60)

There is a new Martha Stewart Coupon for 40% off.  These products are 25% off this week at Staples. The notepads start at $1.99. So, providing those are included in the sale they should be about $.60 after the sale and coupon.

Also, the Good Things notebooks would be a cute addition to a summer survival gift basket for a teacher.

Comments

1. Lina says

I’m a teacher. It’s nice to see that there are people like you who think of special things to do for teachers.

2. Louise says

I think I am missing something. Where is the Martha Stewart 40% off coupon.

3. Charlene says

Louise,

When I click the link on the left side it has a small box that says 40% off one Martha Stewart item. That is the only thing I see on the left side in the middle of a big white box. Are you not seeing that? You click to watch the little thing about the products- you can mute it and do other things and then at the end the coupon comes up.

4. Janey says

Is the math right on these? I’m coming up with $.90 not $.60. Still a great deal though!

5. Charlene says

Janey I could have made a mistake. It is .30 so probably not a deal breaker though 😉

6. NJ says

I went there today and the notepads are not included in the sale, so with the 40% coupon it ended up $1.20.

7. Charlene says

NJ,

The ad states items are starting at $1.99 so if the notepads are not included there should be something else priced at $1.99 that you can pick from ;).