May
2012

Safeway Deals 05/30 – 06/05

05/29/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!Be sure to read about the new Just for U program rolling out at Safeway!

…Click Below to See the Complete List of Safeway Deals….

This List Has Expired
PRODUCE

MEAT/SEAFOOD

FROZEN FOODS

BEVERAGES

PANTRY

DAIRY

BABY

OTHER DEALS

$5 FRIDAY DEALS

4 DAY SALE (FRI - MON ONLY)

You can see the current list of Safeway catalina offers here.  There is a $10 catalina coupon running this week when you spend $75 or more on Fri-Mon.

Any other great deals you can see?

Patricia May 29, 2012 at 10:38 AM

My ad had strawberries buy one get one free and a just for you offer of $1.99 and I have a 50 cent coupon for Driscoll’s – so 2 containers for $1.49 :)

megan May 29, 2012 at 1:01 PM

So i went yesturday for there BOGO sale and i used (2) $1/2 coupons on 4 and it still worked. Even tho there coupon policy says you can’t use coupon on a free item promotion, but there self-checkout machines won’t let you use coupons that you cant use. I know this because I was using coupons and the J4U program and forgot I had a coupon on there and bought 4 of something and tried to use 4 paper coupons and it wouldn’t let me because of the J4U.

Tara May 29, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Megan,
Are the Strawberries BOGO now? or starting tomorrow? and where did you find the Driscoll’s coupon? Im on the mailing list but have not gotten any recent coupons…

megan May 29, 2012 at 10:09 PM

@Tara check the safeway website they always have the weekly ads posted, and yes the strawberries are BOGO starts may 30 to june 5th, for there coupons you either get by email or sign up for there sweepstakes on facebook and hope you win some hurry now the sweepstakes that going on right now ends the 31

Charlene May 29, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Wait- just to clarify the strawberries are Buy One Get One $4.99/2 in my ad which is not a great deal. The other reader has a personal price of $1.99 from Just 4 U. Only a handful of areas have the Just 4 U program- Tara might not have it in her area. Even if you do have the program the personal price of $1.99 is only going to be on some accounts but not all ;).

lena May 30, 2012 at 10:27 AM

my j4u price of 1.99 for the strawberries is under the coupon tab of the j4u section. will it still count towards the bogo sale? or would the j4u price have to be under the personalized tab in order for it to count for the bogo sale?? sorry if its a confusing question….

Charlene May 30, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Lena,

If you click and add a $1.99 price to your card it should work no matter what tab you found the price under.

Heather May 31, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Hi all,
I added the $1.99 one time coupon for strawberries to my card (Just4U in the coupon section, not my personal offers) and successfully purchased 10 packages of strawberries for $9.95 (bogo / so $1.99 per 2). There was no problem at checkout. Going to make a big batch of jam now!! If Safeway has electronic coupons in your area, double check to see if the strawberry coupon is there.

Anyonymous May 31, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I thought the one time coupons were only good for one time, on one item. Is it instead no limit as long as it’s in the same transaction?

jolene June 1, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I believe when it is a Just4U pricing it is unlimited use until it expires. I just looked at my account and it shows unlimited.

PaT June 3, 2012 at 1:50 PM

We just got Just4U at my Safeway. Can I use coupons with the personal price?

Heather June 3, 2012 at 3:09 PM

For me, the strawberries were not my just4u personalized price. They were in the coupon section. The coupon said one time. I took a chance and purchased 10 baskets of strawberries in one transaction. I was charged for 5 @ $1.99 (the other 5 were free). So, I guess when it says one time coupon, it’s unlimited per that transaction.

Charlene June 3, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Yes Heather I think you are right :).