May
2012

Safeway Deals 05/09 – 05/15

05/08/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!Be sure to read about the new Just for U program rolling out at Safeway!

…Click Below to See the Complete List of Safeway Deals….

This List Has Expired
MEAT/SEAFOOD

PRODUCE

PANTRY

FROZEN

DAIRY

BEVERAGES

OTHER DEALS

FOUR DAY SALE - FRIDAY THROUGH MONDAY ONLY

$5 FRIDAY DEALS

BABY

You can see the current list of Safeway catalina offers here.

Any other great deals you can see?

Karen May 8, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I got some Planter’s nuts on sale on Sunday and they had peelies on top for $1 off Planter’s PB on them.

shelly May 8, 2012 at 12:44 PM

If anyone needs Pepsi Next coupons for this deal I have plenty to share. Email me what you’d like to trade. I live in Norcal.

Pepsi Products 2L – $0.99
Use $0.55/1 Pepsi Next, exp. 5/16/12 (Pepsi Moments 04/29/12)
Final Price: as low as $0.44

Shelly.Nabb@gmail.com

mandi May 8, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Can you double the pepsi next .55/1 Q and they would be free? TIA

Charlene May 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Mandi,

In my area I don’t have double coupons. If you have doubles in your area I would think so :).

Jennifer May 8, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Mandi,

That worked for me!

ALLYSON May 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I WAS WONDERING IF THE CATALINA FOR THE HALLMARK CARDS COULD BE ROLLED AND RECEIVE ANOTHER CATALINA?

Selena May 8, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Mandi, at my Safeway, all coupons are worth a dollar. If your Safeway does that too then the Pepsi Next would be free. However, the cashier told me that the register will only double/multiply 3 like coupons per transaction, so if you plan on buying more than 3 you might have to do multiples transactions.

Selena May 8, 2012 at 5:29 PM

For the Barilla Pasta Sauce deal, could you use the 1.00 off Barilla Pasta and Sauce Q in conjunction with this deal? The scenario would be:

Buy two Barilla Pasta Sauce at 2.00 = 4.00
Use two 1.00 off Q’s
Pay 2.00 and receive 2 free boxes of Pasta
Final price would be 2.00 OR .50 cents per item.

mandi May 8, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Thanks guys. I will give it a try tomorrow

jessica May 9, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I tried to get the lays stax coupon from your link which goes to couponkindness.com but after i register and select the coupon i dont see a print option. ? help?

Charlene May 9, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Jessica,

There is a yellow bar that is a pop up at the very bottom of the page once you select the coupon. You might turn off your pop up blocker.