May
2012

Safeway Ad and Deals 5/23-5/29

05/22/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!Be sure to read about the new Just for U program rolling out at Safeway!

…Click Below to See the Complete List of Safeway Deals….

Don’t forget to grab your $2 Frappuccino on May 25-28.

Also if you need a cheap lunch, it looks like the Safeway deli is carrying Hebrew National hot dogs now for .99.

This List Has Expired
FRI- MON ONLY

PRODUCE

MEAT/SEAFOOD

FROZEN FOODS

BEVERAGES

FRIDAY ONLY

PANTRY

PERSONAL CARE

OTHER DEALS

Any other great deals you can see?  I marked all my favorites with an *.

You can see the current list of Safeway catalina offers here.

cathy May 22, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Charlene, my Safeway (bollinger Rd, San Jose) had lots of these coupons by the customer service desk: $1 off Any Open Nature product. Limit 1 coupon per customer. Expires 3/31/2013
Could you use this with the Open Nature buns on sale?

cathy May 22, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Fresh Express salads are on sale until 5/29 for 2/$5. combine with coupon
$2.00 off Fresh Express salad blends, expires 6/30/12

Charlene May 22, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Oh absolutely! What a great deal for you Cathy!

lena May 22, 2012 at 3:56 PM

i found the open nature coupons a week ago at my store. You can use them on any open nature product although the coupon scans it didnt give me the discount. So just be careful when u use it to let the cashier know if it doesnt discount u.

Charlene May 22, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Cathy,

I am not sure that is right for the salads. I went ahead and put it in but I think the bags on sale are like the iceberg lettuce mixes. I know the ad says salad blends but I don’t think the product says salad blends. I think only the larger ones with the better quality lettuce mix say blends…. Something to check in store ;)

Christin May 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Im not sure what month it was from, but there is $1 off sugar snap peas from the tony tantillio magazine. it expires 6/1/12 so Im sure it was from a few months back. But if you have it its only .99 a bag.

Tiffany May 23, 2012 at 5:35 AM

I saw Jack Daniels marinade BOGO and 5/20 had a 75/1 coupon. Also in that deal I saw sweet baby rays and weber just add juice. Both had coupons in the paper. Thanks for your matchup!!

Heather May 23, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Best Foods Mayonnaise $2.77 ea. Club Price less $1/1 coupon 5/20 RP = $1.77

Charlene May 23, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Ok thanks I will put that in! It looks like tons of coupons from the last 3 weeks are missing from the coupon database so let me know if you see more.

Heather May 23, 2012 at 3:00 PM

2-lb. Safeway Farms Baby Peeled Carrots 2 for $5 less $.75/1 last month’s tony tantillio magazine.

Charlene May 23, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I don’t usually post any coupons that are not available anymore. I find people get upset about it and leave unpleasant comments. So a good reminder for those that keep these magazines but I don’t list them in the regular matchups if they are not available now ;).

Heather May 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM

ok- makes sense! thanks for the great matchups! you save me so much time every week!

Ali Rowan May 24, 2012 at 4:41 PM

what is the tony tantillio magazine? sounds like a great mag for coupons!

Charlene May 24, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Ali,

*The Tony Tantillo coupons can either be printed or they are booklets that can be found in the produce area of some stores. You have to really hunt to find them and if you don’t see them at your store the best bet is to ask the produce area staff if they have seen them.

Lisa P May 25, 2012 at 12:18 AM

FYI-the Hormel Tenderloin coupon said it printed the number of times allowed for me and wouldn’t print. I printed some a long time ago. I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

Crystal May 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM

The Oscar mayer Bologna and Salami is on sale B1G2 free @ 4.49 if you buy that plus 2 0.99 lunch meat packets you get a catalina back for 4.00. Its about 0.50 a pack. Pretty good and the 0.99 packs are great for snacks.

Charlene May 25, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Yeah thank you Crystal I am aware of that deal and will get to it soon :).

marlene May 25, 2012 at 8:08 PM

log in to your Safeway account and click on the just for you (got free eggs today)

Robin May 27, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Anyone else have troubles printing Q’s at the Tony Tantillo’s site? Haven’t had an issue printing any other coupons online but this one.

Tara May 29, 2012 at 5:32 PM

My I just loaded a coupon on the Safeway website for 2.88 Mini Watermelons, and they are BOGO today making them 1.44 each! great price on those I think! are there any coupons out there for them?