Safeway Ad and Deals 5/23-5/29

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!Be sure to read about the new Just for U program rolling out at Safeway!

…Click Below to See the Complete List of Safeway Deals….

Don’t forget to grab your $2 Frappuccino on May 25-28.

Also if you need a cheap lunch, it looks like the Safeway deli is carrying Hebrew National hot dogs now for .99.

This List Has Expired
FRI- MON ONLY

PRODUCE

MEAT/SEAFOOD

FROZEN FOODS

BEVERAGES

FRIDAY ONLY

PANTRY

PERSONAL CARE

OTHER DEALS

Any other great deals you can see?  I marked all my favorites with an *.

You can see the current list of Safeway catalina offers here.

Comments

1. cathy says

Charlene, my Safeway (bollinger Rd, San Jose) had lots of these coupons by the customer service desk: $1 off Any Open Nature product. Limit 1 coupon per customer. Expires 3/31/2013
    Could you use this with the Open Nature buns on sale?

2. lena says

i found the open nature coupons a week ago at my store. You can use them on any open nature product although the coupon scans it didnt give me the discount. So just be careful when u use it to let the cashier know if it doesnt discount u.

3. Charlene says

Cathy,

I am not sure that is right for the salads. I went ahead and put it in but I think the bags on sale are like the iceberg lettuce mixes. I know the ad says salad blends but I don’t think the product says salad blends. I think only the larger ones with the better quality lettuce mix say blends…. Something to check in store 😉

4. Christin says

Im not sure what month it was from, but there is $1 off sugar snap peas from the tony tantillio magazine. it expires 6/1/12 so Im sure it was from a few months back. But if you have it its only .99 a bag.

5. Tiffany says

I saw Jack Daniels marinade BOGO and 5/20 had a 75/1 coupon. Also in that deal I saw sweet baby rays and weber just add juice. Both had coupons in the paper. Thanks for your matchup!!

6. Heather says

Best Foods Mayonnaise $2.77 ea. Club Price less $1/1 coupon 5/20 RP = $1.77

7. Charlene says

Ok thanks I will put that in! It looks like tons of coupons from the last 3 weeks are missing from the coupon database so let me know if you see more.

8. Heather says

2-lb. Safeway Farms Baby Peeled Carrots 2 for $5 less $.75/1 last month’s tony tantillio magazine.

9. Charlene says

I don’t usually post any coupons that are not available anymore. I find people get upset about it and leave unpleasant comments. So a good reminder for those that keep these magazines but I don’t list them in the regular matchups if they are not available now ;).

10. Heather says

ok- makes sense! thanks for the great matchups! you save me so much time every week!

11. Ali Rowan says

what is the tony tantillio magazine? sounds like a great mag for coupons!

12. Charlene says

Ali,

*The Tony Tantillo coupons can either be printed or they are booklets that can be found in the produce area of some stores. You have to really hunt to find them and if you don’t see them at your store the best bet is to ask the produce area staff if they have seen them.

13. Lisa P says

FYI-the Hormel Tenderloin coupon said it printed the number of times allowed for me and wouldn’t print. I printed some a long time ago. I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

14. says

The Oscar mayer Bologna and Salami is on sale B1G2 free @ 4.49 if you buy that plus 2 0.99 lunch meat packets you get a catalina back for 4.00. Its about 0.50 a pack. Pretty good and the 0.99 packs are great for snacks.

15. Charlene says

Yeah thank you Crystal I am aware of that deal and will get to it soon :).

16. marlene says

log in to your Safeway account and click on the just for you (got free eggs today)

17. Robin says

Anyone else have troubles printing Q’s at the Tony Tantillo’s site? Haven’t had an issue printing any other coupons online but this one.

18. Tara says

My I just loaded a coupon on the Safeway website for 2.88 Mini Watermelons, and they are BOGO today making them 1.44 each! great price on those I think! are there any coupons out there for them?