May
2012

Free Beauty Bag from Target!

05/22/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There is another free beauty bag available from Target.  This is a wildly popular freebie since you will get a really cute little cosmetic bag plus samples and usually Target coupons.

Now they just announced this offer  and the last time this offer did last for several hours so if you find the same issue, just be patient and check back later.

I love the color of this bag and it looks like there will be a sample of the new Revlon Lip Butter!  I have been wanting to try that.

My request went through and I got a little confirmation note so make sure you see that before you close the page out.

sara n May 22, 2012 at 9:38 AM

thank you for sharing, you rock!

Betsy May 22, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Hi Charlene,
So, I just successfully liked them from the link you posted, saw the beauty bag stuff on the screen, but there was no place to sign up for the beauty bag. I have never done a deal like this before, so I don’t know how it works. Will they send me an email to get my address?

Charlene May 22, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Betsy,

No you are not done yet. I am not sure what you see but when I click I see the Facebook wall and it says service unavailable. :P If you just leave that open or keep clicking refresh or just keep closing it and opening again, eventually you should see a large image that has this bag and shampoo and other stuff pictured. There was a big button on the upper right side that get something like get sample and you click that to enter your mailing address.

Sorry I can’t be more specific but the page is down. I did get through to entering my mailing address and then the thing crashed again for me :P. Once you get through you will actually see a confirmation number and a thing saying it is on the way.

You can also start here:

and look to the left side where they mention the bag and provide a link to get it.

lena May 22, 2012 at 10:03 AM

i just did it. i used google chrome as my browser. you just have to be really, really patient, as it takes forever and a day to load the pages. this is my third one in about a year. :)

Elizabeth May 22, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Yay! I have been impressed with how cute the bags themselves are, plus it’s fun to get samples and coupons. : )

Shannyn @frugalbeautiful.com May 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM

woo hoo, I snagged one, thank you!

Tabitha May 22, 2012 at 10:16 AM

It took forever but I got mine as well. Patients!

Charlene May 22, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Elizabeth,

You know I have seen the identical bags in store for like $7. So you are totally right. I am really hoping this comes with a mascara sample :) I need one for my gym bag.

maria p May 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Got mine, thank you for sharing

Lynette May 22, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I am there, but it said I had to accept the app. Is this true? I didn’t want to do that, nor did I have to last time.

Amy May 22, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Hey there, I don’t facebook so I was wondering if there is another site to request a bag?

tina May 22, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I just got one, thanks! I didn’t have to wait at all.

Heather May 22, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Thank you for sharing! I signed up without any problem or delay. I used Google Chrome as my browser.

Jessica May 22, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Thanks a bunch. I was able to get one too. I love these bags :)

Pat May 22, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Thanks for the heads up……….I got one also!

Candy T. May 22, 2012 at 8:25 PM

As soon as I click on the link, it says “the page you requested could not be found.” Does this mean they’re no more? :-(

Charlene May 22, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Candy,

Try this:

And look for the little bag on the right side. Click the words under the bag not the little image. See if that works. I do think you have to like them and I think you have to allow the app.

You can remove the app right after though.

Tina F. May 22, 2012 at 9:04 PM

So excited I missed this deal last time .

Lisa May 23, 2012 at 5:08 AM

Got the deal this morning! Thanks!

Nicole V May 23, 2012 at 5:45 AM

I hate how they only do this on FB now! I dont have a FB account and miss out on so many fun things. Oh well!

Charlene June 15, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Anne Marie,

I am sorry you were so unhappy with your free sample. I hope your day gets better.

Carressa June 22, 2012 at 4:08 AM

I was disappointed with my bag as well. I did not receive any mascara, like shown in the picture. I also did not receive any Aveeno moisturizer, they sent me Aveeno shampoo/conditioner along with Garnier Fructis shampoo/conditioner. Not sure why I would need 2 samples of shampoo/conditioner but oh well, beggers can’t be choosers I suppose.