Free Beauty Bag from Target!

There is another free beauty bag available from Target.  This is a wildly popular freebie since you will get a really cute little cosmetic bag plus samples and usually Target coupons.

Now they just announced this offer  and the last time this offer did last for several hours so if you find the same issue, just be patient and check back later.

I love the color of this bag and it looks like there will be a sample of the new Revlon Lip Butter!  I have been wanting to try that.

My request went through and I got a little confirmation note so make sure you see that before you close the page out.

Comments

1. Betsy says

Hi Charlene,
    So, I just successfully liked them from the link you posted, saw the beauty bag stuff on the screen, but there was no place to sign up for the beauty bag. I have never done a deal like this before, so I don’t know how it works. Will they send me an email to get my address?

2. Charlene says

Betsy,

No you are not done yet. I am not sure what you see but when I click I see the Facebook wall and it says service unavailable. 😛 If you just leave that open or keep clicking refresh or just keep closing it and opening again, eventually you should see a large image that has this bag and shampoo and other stuff pictured. There was a big button on the upper right side that get something like get sample and you click that to enter your mailing address.

Sorry I can’t be more specific but the page is down. I did get through to entering my mailing address and then the thing crashed again for me :P. Once you get through you will actually see a confirmation number and a thing saying it is on the way.

You can also start here:

and look to the left side where they mention the bag and provide a link to get it.

3. lena says

i just did it. i used google chrome as my browser. you just have to be really, really patient, as it takes forever and a day to load the pages. this is my third one in about a year. :)

4. Elizabeth says

Yay! I have been impressed with how cute the bags themselves are, plus it’s fun to get samples and coupons. : )

5. Charlene says

Elizabeth,

You know I have seen the identical bags in store for like $7. So you are totally right. I am really hoping this comes with a mascara sample :) I need one for my gym bag.

6. Lynette says

I am there, but it said I had to accept the app. Is this true? I didn’t want to do that, nor did I have to last time.

7. Amy says

Hey there, I don’t facebook so I was wondering if there is another site to request a bag?

8. Heather says

Thank you for sharing! I signed up without any problem or delay. I used Google Chrome as my browser.

9. Candy T. says

As soon as I click on the link, it says “the page you requested could not be found.” Does this mean they’re no more? :-(

10. Charlene says

Candy,

Try this:

And look for the little bag on the right side. Click the words under the bag not the little image. See if that works. I do think you have to like them and I think you have to allow the app.

You can remove the app right after though.

11. Nicole V says

I hate how they only do this on FB now! I dont have a FB account and miss out on so many fun things. Oh well!

12. Charlene says

Anne Marie,

I am sorry you were so unhappy with your free sample. I hope your day gets better.

13. Carressa says

I was disappointed with my bag as well. I did not receive any mascara, like shown in the picture. I also did not receive any Aveeno moisturizer, they sent me Aveeno shampoo/conditioner along with Garnier Fructis shampoo/conditioner. Not sure why I would need 2 samples of shampoo/conditioner but oh well, beggers can’t be choosers I suppose.