Safeway: Nestle Chocolate Chips as low as $.99/bag (04/04 Only!)

Today only, Safeway has Nestle Chocolate Chips priced at $1.99 (limit 3). There is a catalina that is supposed to be printing – when you buy 2, get $1 or when you buy 3, get $1.50. Plus there is a coupon available for the dark chocolate variety making them as low as $1.12/bag!

Here’s the best deal:
Buy (2) bags of Dark Chocolate Nestle Chocolate Chips at $1.99
Use $0.75/2 Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels, exp. 5/25/12 (SS 03/25/12)
Pay $3.23 and get back a catalina for $1.00 off your next purchase!
Final Price: 2/$2.23 or $1.12 each!

If dark chocolate isn’t your favorite then the best deal would look like this:
Buy (2) bags of Nestle Chocolate Chips at $1.99
Use $.50/2 any Nestle Chocolate Chips coupon
Pay $3.48 and get back a catalina for $1.00 off your next purchase
Final Price: $1.24 each!

If you have doubles in your area, the price should be just $.99 per bag!  Either way you look at it this is a great price for chocolate chips!

See more Safeway coupon deals here.

Comments

1. melissa says

Kroger has them for $1.50 this week… They’re 2/$5. So print the coupon mentioned above (it should double at most stores, so $.50 off per package) plus the catalina goes through 4/7/12 so that gives you back another $.50 per package…. brings it down to $1.50/package.

2. Charlene says

Kim,

I registered for that coupon and once I finally got to the place to print it said they were not available. I tried early yesterday though. So you were able to get it to print for sure?

3. melissa says

I printed that coupon two days ago and again yesterday (from a different computer–same account, though).

4. Kim says

Charlene,
    Yes, I was able to print two of them right before I posted the comment.

5. Charlene says

Kim,

In my area we don’t get double coupons :). It is a better deal if you live in an area that does!

6. Kim says

2 weeks ago I went to Von’s and I bought 4 bags of nestle chips i think they were 2.49 a bag and unknowingly received a $2 cat wonder if you buy 4 even thou coupon says limit 3 will you get $2 cat do you think they will charge you full price for the 4 th bag