Apr
2012

Safeway Deals 4/18-4/24

04/17/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!Be sure to read about the new Just for U program rolling out at Safeway!

…Click Below to See the Complete List of Safeway Deals….

*This week Safeway is running the $10 catalina when you spend $75 once again.

This List Has Expired
MEAT/SEAFOOD

PANTRY

PRODUCE

FROZEN FOODS

BEVERAGES

DAIRY

FRIDAY ONLY

BABY

HOUSEHOLD

You can see a list of the current Safeway catalina offers here.

And you can see the supplemental ad running through 4/21 here.

amanda fry April 17, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I was bummed to see today that my safeway doesn’t carry any frozen kashi products anymore! I was planning on some great deals with that 30% off coupon.

shelly April 17, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I know every store has different clearance, but for some reason my sister found Huggies 144ct. diapers for $15..size 3 only. (Manteca location).

Endcapps April 19, 2012 at 1:13 PM

$5 Friday Sfwy Rotisserie Chicken – $2 coupon = $3. Coupon is in Woman’s Day (either Apr or May, home delivery).

Charlene April 19, 2012 at 9:28 PM

EC,

Would you be able to email a pic of that coupon? I can’t seem to find my Woman’s Day magazines :(. myfrugaladventures at yahoo

Jessica April 20, 2012 at 6:34 AM

It’s the May issue. Thanks! Dinner is done for tonight!

Endcapps April 20, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Sorry, Charlene, but I just redeemed my Rotisserie Chicken coupon! Jessica reports that the May Woman’s Day contains the $2-off Sfwy Rotisserie Chicken coupon. I’m thinking this is a targeted coupon placed into subscription Woman’s Day in Sfwy market regions (?).

My Rotisserie Chicken deal got sweeter. Here’s what I found:
Buy 1 Rotisserie Chicken, $5 Friday only
Buy (2) two-liter Barq’s Rootbeer (a Coke brand) @ 99cents ea
Use $2-off Rotisserie Chicken coupon (Woman’s Day May)
Use hangtag coupon $1/2 Coke brand 2 L
Final: Paid $3 for Chicken, and 98cents for (2) Sodas 2L

Oh, and I price checked the Barbara’s Cereals now that we have the $1.75/1 printable. Shelf said $3.29. So, $1.54 after coupon!

Endcapps April 20, 2012 at 10:57 AM

*Hangtag coupon $1/2 Coke brand 2 L wyb Rotisserie Chicken*

jessie April 20, 2012 at 4:29 PM

The Redbook May edition also has the $2 off coupon :)