Apr
2012

Safeway Deals 04/25 – 05/01

04/24/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!

Be sure to read about the new Just for U program rolling out at Safeway if you live in CA, Chicago or Hawaii.

…Click Below to See the Complete List of Safeway Deals….

NOTES:

This week there is a $2 off instantly when you spend $10 in Lucerne items.  This excludes Milk.  I think this will still work if you use the $2 off $10 Lucerne coupon as well- to make a total of $4 off $10.  We can’t be totally certain until someone tries it though.

There is also an offer listed in the ad to get a free MLB hat when you spend $20 on select Pepsi products.

This List Has Expired
MEAT/SEAFOOD

PANTRY

PRODUCE

FROZEN FOODS

BEVERAGES

DAIRY

HOUSEHOLD

BABY

Buy Any 8 or More, Get $0.50 off Each (prices after savings)

$5 FRIDAY SALE (04/27 Only)

4 DAY SALE (Friday through Monday Only)

BEVERAGES

You can see a list of the current Safeway catalina offers here.

Any other great deals you can see?

Sharla April 24, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I was at Safeway last night and they were finally clearing out their Christmas Blend Starbucks Via for 50% off ($4 each). I bought 2 and got a $5 off a Starbucks gift card catalina. I also noticed Cascadian farms frozen strawberries and blueberries on clearance for 50% off. I think I remember seeing a coupon for that too. They might just be regional clearance but it wouldn’t hurt to check if anyone else is interested in those items.

Charlene April 24, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Oh really? That gift card catalina was awesome last time… I wonder if it is on all the Starbucks.

Nat April 24, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Wow! Do you by any chance know if the Ken’s salad dressing on sale for .99 cents is for the 9 oz or 16 oz? Just wondering…

Charlene April 24, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Nat,

You can find the specifics in the post here:

Norma April 24, 2012 at 6:36 PM

It looks like they also have The Hormel Chili in their mix& match for .99€. There’s also a coupon for $1/2; I’m not sure in which insert that was in. I believe it was maybe 2 weeks ago RP insert???

Rachel G April 26, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I got a catalina announcement for Post Pebbles I can’t remember the details but I just got it last week.

Sarah H. April 26, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Cheap baby carrots–Safeway brand peeled baby carrots 2 lb bags 2/$4 through May 1. Use .75/1 coupon in the April Produce magazine (I can’t remember the name of it) and you get 2 lbs for $1.25. Also, pretty cheap Capri Sun. On sale for 1.99. .50/1 e-coupon on J4U, $1.49/box.

Shira April 26, 2012 at 9:00 PM

The Starbucks cat is good for $5 off a Starbucks purchase through the gift card mall. Not the bags of coffee. The cheapest card I found was $15. So $10 OOP for $15 card.

Heather April 30, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I tried buying 2 kraft mayo and didn’t get a catalina. I live in AZ. Has anyone else had this problem?

Charlene April 30, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Heather,

It is listed on coupon network as a national catalina for Safeway so just contact catalina marketing and they can mail it to you. Click the link for catalina in the post if you have questions about how to do that.

-Charlene