Raley’s and Bel Air Coupon Deals 4/25

Here are the best deals I see at Raley’s this week.  You can also see the Raley’s coupon policy here.

Click below for the complete list of Raley’s & Bel Air Coupon Deals…

**There is supposed to be a Pepsi coupon booklet coming in the Sunday paper. I don’t have a list of the coupons coming but there could be a few more good deals depending on what comes in that insert.

This List Has Expired
PANTRY

MEAT/PRODUCE

PRODUCE

BEVERAGES

PET

PERSONAL CARE

RALEY'S COUPONS

Any other great deals I missed?  I marked my favorites with an *.

You can see the list of current Raley’s Catalina offers here.

Comments

1. Patricia says

They added another coupon Spend $20 get one Free Jif to Go 8 count – Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

2. Endcapps says

Hoping for Sun Chips coupons in that Pepsico insert! On the website they’re hinting at it b/ of a new multigrain variety. I see a Friday freebie coupon for Jif to Go Chocolate/Pnut Butter looks yummy underneath Lloyd’s.

3. Rani says

If you need salsa, Raley’s California Fire Roasted Salsa is really, really good! I received one for free a month or so ago (from a buy $20 get salsa for free).

4. Kelly says

There’s an e-coupon for $1 off Pillsbury brownie mix. Does anyone know how much they normally go for? That sounds like a good deal.

5. Jenell says

Just got the Pepsi insert in a city paper we have. There is a $1.00/2 coupon for Sunchips!

6. Endcapps says

Jenelle, thx for the Sun Chips coupon preview! $1.49 is a good price for NoCA.

I rec’d a Cat Announcement for Kellogg’s/Free Movie Ticket offer:

5/2-5/8/12 Purchase (4) participating Kellogg’s products & get a FREE Movie Ticket. Includes Special K Granola Bars which we have coupons for, also Rice Krispies Treats, Krave, PopTarts, Crunchy Nut, Fruit Snacks, plus more. We’ll have to wait and check prices in MAY.

7. Lisa P says

We love Peet’s coffee! Peet’s coffee is on sale through this Saturday, April 28th for $7.99 for a 12oz bag @ Nob Hill. I used the $2 coupons today and was able to get 12oz bags of Peet’s coffee for $5.99 each. Peet’s coffee is a staple in our house and this is the best price I have seen on Peet’s in a LONG time. Also got the Lloyd’s and Jif to Go freebies. We were able to get the 2 freebies plus 2 bags of Peet’s for $11.98. Great price.

8. Sara R. says

The Belair Store near me had the Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter cookie mix for a $1.00 each and then I used the .40 Betty Crocker coupon that I think expires 5/19/2012 which made them .60 cent each. Great Deal!

9. Sara R. says

I forgot to mention that they were on an endcap by the fundamiddles. Which were on sale for 1.99 and had a peely for $1.00/2 which made them $1.59.