Apr
2012

Raley’s and Bel Air Coupon Deals 04/11 – 04/17

04/11/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the best deals I see at Raley’s this week.  You can also see the Raley’s coupon policy here.

Click below for the complete list of Raley’s & Bel Air Coupon Deals…

This weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday only) when you spend $75 or more, you will get $10 off your next visit.  You must spend $75 in a single transaction.  Excludes alcohol, tobacco, fluid milk, prescription drugs, gift cards, fuel, stamps and lottery tickets.  Your $10 coupon is redeemable when you spend $10 or more through Sunday, April 22nd.

This List Has Expired
MEAT/SEAFOOD

PANTRY

BEVERAGES

PRODUCE

OTHER DEALS

DAIRY

FROZEN FOODS

RALEY'S COUPONS

You can see the list of current Raley’s Catalina offers here.

Any other great deals I missed?

Maria April 11, 2012 at 9:08 AM

My Question is is the 75 you spend to get the 10 Catalina Before coupons or after and can I also

Maria April 11, 2012 at 9:10 AM

CoMbine that deal wiTh the p&g deal To get 2 10 Catalina’s and get the free Pepsi next for spending 20 in a single transaction

Rani April 11, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Does anyone happen to know if there is a limit for the P&G spend $30, receive $10 catalina deal?

Adrienne H. April 11, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I’m wondering if the P&G deal will roll. If it’s a traditional MF ONYO, I’m thinking it should. Someone should try it! :-)

pat April 13, 2012 at 12:25 PM

According to Raley’s FB page, the $75 is supposed to be AFTER any coupons :( I know for a fact it used to be BEFORE any coupons. Guess they are changing things up a bit which and not in a good way

Endcapps April 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I did the P&G {Deal Idea} and rec’d the $10 oyno cat. In same transaction, threw in 12-pk Pepsi Max freebie & Raleys Trial pack Coffee freebie from Mom’s Panel.

Rec’d a cat for FREE Coke or Diet Coke! Probably triggered by Pepsi Max freebie! Soda war!

Endcapps April 13, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I tried stacking the Head&Shoulders BOGO Mfc insert coupon & the store cat coupon for $1.50-off Health& Beauty Purchase (red/white in color). Had to be pushed thru, and was allowed one per transaction.

pat April 13, 2012 at 3:04 PM

does anyone know if the P&G CAT is rolling?! TIA

franki April 13, 2012 at 9:20 PM

is $75 before all Qs or MQs?
I think I may get Iams cat food for P&G deal. $3/1 Qs in sample bags that were free at target awhile ago.
but some of the other items (H&S, olay, covergirl) intersect with the rebate

there’s no way for them to track if you’ve done it more than once, so no limit on how may times you can do it but these types have always been one/transaction

Ad front page has some coupons, one making small CPK pizzas $2. There’s a $1/1 coupon on FB without size restriction

EC: that CatQ hasn’t worked on anything I’ve tried. had a FB discussion with them, they thought it was fixed but still didn’t work.