Raley’s and Bel Air Ad & Coupon Deals 4/4-4/10

Here are the best deals I see at Raley’s this week.  You can also see the Raley’s coupon policy here as well as get info about the store card and store coupons.

Click below for the complete list of Raley’s & Bel Air Coupon Deals…

This List Has Expired
MEAT/SEAFOOD

PANTRY

BEVERAGES

PRODUCE

OTHER DEALS

DAIRY

FROZEN FOODS

RALEY'S COUPONS

You can see the list of Raley’s catalina deals here.

Comments

1. Jolene says

Is a $1.49 a good price for the Pirate’s Booty? I usually buy Trader Joe’s Brand for $1.99.

2. Charlene says

Rani,

They are the same company. On the West Coast it is labeled as Best Foods and on the East Coast Hellman’s. The same is true of Edy’s Ice Cream which is called Dreyer’s where I live.

If I enter my zip code, the coupon comes up as Hellmann’s but Hellmann’s is not sold in my area it is Best Foods.

So in the past, these coupons have always been fine but you may need to explain a little. I usually just turn the product over and show them the fine print on the back about Unilever and it matches the coupon.

3. franki says

Hellmann’s was beepless on Best foods at Safeway…

I found Allerga 5ct on their website for under $7. Their registers catch and adjust down so no overage with the $7MQ, but a freebie filler if you like nectar

@Tara: ham is smoked, not fresh pork. Sorry!

4. Endcapps says

franki, you might want to price-check Allegra 5ct in-store … before you begin shopping. On Sun., my total unexpectedly fell below $20 due to Allegra 5ct scanning $3.49/shelftag stated $6.99. So if you’re planning a tight $20 threshold , Please see my experience in last wk’s Raley’s comments.

5. Kina says

The $1 off Hellmans coupon worked for me no beeping. You know the one from the Walmart site that made you print out 3 -4 pages of coupons that most probably used last week at CVS. I had a rain check for that Skippy Peanut Butter and the $.75 off coupon so only $75 for a jar of Skippy. Not too shabby.

6. carly says

For anyone near Rancho Cordova, the Raley’s on Folsom blvd and Coloma is going out of business Wednesday so they have a lot of things 50% off. Some Kashi waffles and steamers for $2 after discount so free if you have the right coupon.

7. Charlene says

Oh how sad! I have heard they are having a lot of issues and I hope this doesn’t mean more stores closing….

8. Charlene says

Yes I saw that awhile back. I don’t think I want to be in line trying to explain that one to the cashier ;).