Free Printable: April Fresh Produce and Grocery Sale Guide

Here is a free printable list of what is on sale at the grocery stores this month as well as the fresh produce in season right now.

As we all know, what is in season is usually going to taste the best and is usually going to be on sale. So by focusing on what is in season and basing your meals around that, you can easily save quite a bit at the grocery store.

There are also the other grocery items that we should see on sale right now as well as a little peek ahead at what May will bring.

You can download your free copy of the April Fresh seasonal produce and grocery sales cycle guide here.

You can find any coupons you might need to pair with the sales from the coupon database.

Comments

1. Charlene says

Thanks Jenn :). I did one for March but so far you are the only one that likes it :P.

2. Trisha says

I really like it too Charlene! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this, it really helps me plan!:)

3. Ami says

This is super helpful. I know that sales and produce are seasonal but I can’t remember what comes when. Out of curiosity, what is it about this time of year that makes olive oil and organics go on sale?

4. Robin says

Count me in, I love it too! Thanks for putting this together Charlene.

5. delia says

This is perfect timing I was just asking my husband if he knew what was in season and of course he had no clue! So this is perfect. Wish I would have noticed last months too.

6. Charlene says

Ami,

For the organics, the reason is Earth Month. It used to be Earth Day but then it started stretching out to Earth Week and last year I saw references to Earth Month. So we see promotions on healthy, natural, green and organics all month.

Soy stuff goes on sale too because it is National Soy Month but who would have known that. For the olive oil the reason is that there is a new season that starts in April so the older stuff starts going on sale.

7. karen says

I like it! I hope it con’t….also does it matter what state you live in for the whats on sale list? Im in FL so i notice some things are on sale than others. For instance we have sweet potatoes for 49 cents/lb.

8. Pamela says

This is so helpful thankyou for all of your work. Keep up with the hard work. I will be looking for Mays list.