Earth Day 2012 Freebies and Deals

I think Earth Day might bring about the best freebies and deals for the entire year.  There are so many good ones to take advantage of, so here is your list of all the freebies and deals I am aware of.

::RESTAURANT.

Starbucks. Bring your own mug/cup and get a free brewed coffee or tea.  CANADA ONLY this year!

Caribou Coffee. Bring in your own cup and get a free brewed coffee on April 22nd.

Evos. Free milkshake on April 20th.

Peet’s Coffee.  Free medium beverage with purchase of a tumbler or mug. April 20-22 only.

::RETAIL.

Origins: Exchange an old skincare item for a new full size moisturizer.

Target. Free reusable tote bag in stores only April 22nd while supplies last.  You just need to make a purchase and the bags are given automatically at checkout.

Disney Store. Free tote bag in store only when you bring in 5 reusable bags.  Sunday only while supplies last.

::ACTIVITIES.

Pottery Barn Kids.  Free Sunflower Seeds packets on April 21-22.  No purchase is necessary.

National Parks. Free Entrance to National Parks from April 21-29.

Michael’s Stores. 1pm-3pm Decorate a tote bag and take it home for free.  (Ages 3 and up.)

Last year we also saw a free coffee at Nordstrom so I will keep you posted on any other freebies that pop up.

The other big change this year is that Lowe’s will not be offering the free tree like they usually do.

Photo Credit.

Comments

1. Nicole says

That’s funny about Starbucks. The one I go to in Sacramento has a sign up with the same deal.

2. Charlene says

Nicole,

I stopped at your Target today and the freezer section had tons of clearance. I grabbed Alexia but they had lots of stuff 30% off and also I grabbed an Oscar Mayer lunchmeat for $1.14. Doesn’t expire for another month.

3. karen says

Is it odd that the starbucks one is ONLy for canda not the US? I have several starbucks gitft cards so im going to have to try and poke around and see what they say.

4. Nicole says

Thanks for the heads up. I haven’t been in awhile, but really need to make a trip. Pretty sad, because I have to drive by it every time I leave and return to my house. :(

5. jasmine says

Kate Quinn organics has all dresses for $20 thru April 22 in honor of earth day. Such cute stuff!

6. karen says

just called customer service to make sure it was only canada…have lots of friends and family there. unfortunately, yes it is true…it’s only happening in canada:( glad i saved pple from wasting gas going there.

7. Charlene says

Karen,

yes I linked to where they confirmed a bunch of times that it is not in the US.

8. Kim says

This morning I received an email from Sephora that they are also giving out a free full sized Origins moisturizer when you turn in any one empty cosmetic item on 4/22 (Salt Lake City, UT & Paramus, NJ will do it 4/23).

9. Charlene says

Jessie,

There is an Origins store in the Galleria? It is on the second floor. So whatever is more convenient for you. :)