Apr
2012

CVS: NatuRelief Chewable Tablets $1 Money Maker (starting 04/15)

04/10/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Starting 04/15, CVS will have NatuRelief Chewable Tablets for FREE after ECB.   Plus there is a $1 off printable available making it a $1 Money Maker!

Here’s how the deal will look:
Buy (1) NatuRelief Chewable Tablets at $8.49
Use (1) $1/1 NatuRelief Chewable Tablets Printable
Pay $7.49 and get back $8.49 ECB (limit 1)
Final Price: $1 Money Maker!

I wanted to give you a heads up on this deal, because if you are interested in purchasing the NatuRelief Chewable Tablets next week I would print that coupon now.

Just click print coupon in the upper left corner.

Susan April 11, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I could not find the coupon on their website.

lyra April 11, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I’m having trouble locating the coupon. Any hints?

Charlene April 11, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Lyra,

When I posted it was in the upper left corner and said something like print coupon in bright yellow.

laurie April 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Hi Charlene,
I was wondering if you a link to the neosporin essentials gift pack rebate that was available on line last month. I had purchased my item and was ready to print out my rebate and it was gone.
Also does anyone have the rebate form for the Seagrams Vodka that was in the CVS add on March 12th? I had cut it out and can’t find it.

Charlene April 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

laurie,

Sorry I am on vacation and the internet is a nightmare here. If you have checked the blog by searching the rebate category under the drop down menu or typing in neosporin essentials- the rebate link I posted awhile back is the only one I have.

I can’t search it for you right now- so if you did that and it has been removed I don’t have any other links for printable forms. You would need to check Ebay maybe and see if you can buy the original forms that were in some papers.

Endcapps April 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Charlene, thank you for doing the match ups while on vacation! I hope you’ll take the opportunity to enjoy & relax, too! :)

SF Chronicle 3/11 SS has $1-off any NatuRelief, x9/30.

I’d like to try the chewable NatuRelief on my son who never learned to swallow pills, & he’s outgrown children’s liquid.

lyra April 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Beautiful! Thanks Endcapps I got it. Lucky too, I had only 1SS from the SF Chronicle that weekend.

Endcapps April 12, 2012 at 5:40 PM

You’re welcome Lyra! My Wall Street Journal Weekend SS 3/11 also had it. In Charlene’s coupon database it tells which magazines also have the NatuRelief, and many of us get free mag subscriptions!

laurie April 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Thanks Charlene for answering my question while on vacation.