Mar
2012

Walmart: Frankie Stein Special Edition Doll $4.13

03/26/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Some of you might have girls that are Monster High fans. I wanted to mention that on April 1st, Walmart will launch a special edition Frankie Stein doll priced at $4.13.

The doll is in honor of Friday 13th (which is 4/13). That is a really great price for those of you that are Monster High fans!

As far as I know these will be in store at Walmart on 4/1 and they are limited edition. At this price, you might want to head into the store early.

You can print out a free Monster High printable slumber party kit as well with little crafts and projects to do.

Tracey March 26, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Link not working for slumber party kit

Charlene March 26, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Tracey,

I think it is working now so try refreshing and let me know if you still have issues,

Charlene

teh doll March 27, 2012 at 4:35 AM

oooh awesome… im so getting my little blue one.. thanks for the heads up =)

Smerk! March 27, 2012 at 7:39 AM

I found some last night in Tucson, AZ for $4.13. Black & White Frankie Stein.

leslie March 27, 2012 at 8:24 AM

What’s the up my store said as soon as they receive them they will put them out.

leslie March 27, 2012 at 8:25 AM

What’s the upc my store said as soon as they receive them they will put them out.

Shannon March 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM

This has been out. I was able to get one 40% off at our Justice store last weekend (it worked out to be the same price). The cashier at Justice said that a lady in from Canada said this doll is going for $200 across the border.

Charlene March 27, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Shannon, I can only say what the PR rep told me from Monster High and Walmart. I don’t have any idea about these otherwise :). I was told they weren’t yet released but who knows. You got the doll with a Tarzan looking outfit on? Bikini top and a tied on skirt with a bob haircut?

Kerry March 27, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Hi Charlene, Can you tell me what website you went on or list you signed up for to find out this information? My daughter is a MH FANATIC! Thanks!

Charlene March 27, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Kerry,

I get emails from press people at Walmart. I didn’t sign up they just email out new coupons and promotions and every so often they offer giveaways.

Kia March 27, 2012 at 1:56 PM

I also found these in Flint, MI today for $4.13. The lady who worked there thought it was a clearance price – didn’t realize it was for Friday the 13th! I bought all 3 – these will be great bday gifts for all the parties my 2nd grader gets invited to!

Shannon March 27, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Charlene,
Yes it is all black and white and is as you described. If I didn’t have it put away for her birthday, I would take a pic for you.

Shannon

Tracey March 27, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Thanks Charlene…

Sorry took me so long to reply…It worked for me this time…Thanks so much…My adult daughter…lol…Loves the MH dolls. Finally now that she is grown she likes something girly…so she is gonna love this and the slumber party kit…she will use it for her bachelorette party..lol…KIDS:)

Thanks again,
Tracey

Ginger April 12, 2012 at 8:16 PM

This is not the same doll that is selling for $200+. The one that is selling for $200+ is the 2010 Comic Con Limited Edition Black and White Frankie Stein.