Mar
2012

Savemart and Lucky’s Deals 03/14 – 03/20

03/14/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the Savemart Deals for the week. This is based on the Nor CA ad so you will want to double check your local ad for regional variations! Lucky’s Shoppers should have a very similar ad- but be sure to double check!  Not all stores accept internet coupons. You might want to call ahead and check before you head out!

Click below for the entire list of Savemart and Lucky’s Coupon deals.

This List Has Expired
PRODUCE

MEAT/SEAFOOD

OTHER DEALS

Did I miss anything good this week?

Kristin S March 14, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Are the minute maid coolers the same ones that had the $1/1 on coupons.com?
Also, just FYI (not sure if it has been mentioned) the Red Baron Pizzas were $3 at Target yesterday. Got them for $1.50 AC :)

Charlene March 14, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Kristin,

Yes thank you I did post that deal:

As for the Minute Maid, thank you for asking. The ones with the coupon are the small juice boxes. The ones on sale are pouches. They are not the same product and the juice box coupon should not be used. The coupon does say Juice Box pretty clearly and these pouches are clearly not the same thing ;).

-Charlene

Endcapps March 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Wow, 45 cent coffee creamer! Love! My Lucky is resetting and clearancing laundry detergents. I got Method $2.50-$2 insert coupon= $.50. Saw Gain & Tide, too. Bring your coupons!

Kim D March 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Charlene,
I see the dove bars are buy 2 get 2 free. IF they happen to be the right size for the BOGO coupon from the saving club, how would that work? I can come up with buy 8 and six of them are free. Thanks!!

Charlene March 14, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Kim,

If they are the right size it would be Buy 1 Get 2 free essentially.

Kim D March 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Thanks Charlene!! Now it makes sense.

franki March 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM

TYSM for covering Savemart, Charlene, & for checking on the Minute Maid coolers/coupon matchup. Will cross it off my list!

Lucky has some differences.
$1/2 avocado
organic fingerling potatoes 1.99 for a 1.5lb bag :),
organic broccoli 1.99 bu,
Murphy corned beef $1.68/lb point cut brisket. Savemart price above is Shenson’s
Lucky doesnt advertise $5/5 english cuke price I see in s-mart ad, or .29/lb yellow onions.
I read that onions are the least pesticide-impacted conventional produce,

both stores have Kraft sliced cheese 2/$5, and are participating in the Kraft cheese CAT, exp 18th IIRC
if the slices with touch of philly are included, there are .50IPs. I think the .75 ones may be gone
12.50 =2.50 x 5
-2.50 =.50Q x 5
$10 get 4CAT
1.20ea
??????????

Tiffany @ DontWastetheCrumbs March 19, 2012 at 7:20 AM

There’s a couple $1/2 coupons for Old Orchard on coupons.com as well that I believe will work for this sale.

Check stores for $1/2 blinkies on the International Delight (if you’ve already printed or can’t print the $.55/1).

Also the $1/1 Farmer John’s sausage in yesterday’s insert will make for free sausage this week.