Safeway: BOGO Kraft Cheese Sale

There are a few overlapping deals at Safeway stores right now on Kraft cheeses.

I haven’t been by my store to check this out first hand but the Sunday supplemental ad shows a Buy One Get One Free sale through 3/13.

They don’t show any prices on the Kraft items, but reader Endcapps collected a few prices for us today:

Kraft Fresh Take $3.99- Buy One Get One Free
Cracker Barrel Cheese $5.99- Buy One Get One Free
Philly Cream Cheese Tubs $2.99- Buy One Get One Free
Milkbite Bars $3.99- Buy One Get One Free

plus there is a catalina running right now on cheese for an even better deal!

Buy 3 Kraft Cheese items and get $2.00

• Cracker Barrel Cheese
  • Cheez Whiz
  • Breakstone’s or Knudsen’s Sour Cream 16oz
  • Breakstone’s or Knudsen’s Cottage Cheese 16oz
  • Kraft Fresh Take
  • Kraft Milkbites

This is only for 5oz size+ products so make sure you are getting the correct sizes.

So it seems that the free item is counting toward the catalina (i.e. Buy 4 items total, 2 are free from the sale and all 4 count toward the catalina).

So the Kraft Fresh Take works out to a fantastic deal:

Buy 4 packages at $3.99- (2 will be free)
Use (2) $1/1 Fresh Take coupons
or use $1/1 from 2/26 SS
or use $.75/1 Fresh Take coupon
Pay $5.98 and get back a $3 catalina for your next purchase
Final Price: $.75 each!

Here are some other coupons that might come in handy:

$.50/2 Kraft Shredded Cheese (zip 84121)
$.75 off Kraft Touch of Philly Cheese
$0.75/1 Kraft Philadelphia Indulgence Spread, exp. 3/31/12 (SS 02/26/12 R)
$0.75/1 Kraft Milkbite Milk and Granola Bars, exp. 3/31/12 (SS 02/26/12 R)
$0.55/1 Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme, exp. 3/31/12 (SS 02/26/12 R)
$1.50/2 Milkbite, Cooking Creme, Indulgance or Fresh Take coupon
$1/1 Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese, exp. 3/15/12 (SS 02/12/12)

As always, I can’t promise this catalina is printing everywhere.  You might keep an eye out for signs in your store or for the little announcement to print with your receipt.

I will see what other deals I can find tomorrow.

Thanks Nicole and Endcapps!

Comments

1. Christin says

I dont know if it would work, but at my safeway there were coupons on the eating right chicken brest (1.99lb) for $1 off chicken if you buy Kraft fresh take. Would those be able to stack since the one on the chicken says $1 off chicken, or would it be considered a coupon for the fresh take? Thanks for all your help :)

2. Jenn says

I hope this is in CA! I’m going to see tonight. I have a personalized price of $2 for the kraft singles. Worst case senario, I’ll buy 4 and pay $4. Best case is that I get the $3 OYNO and make them each $0.25! Crossing my fingers :-)

3. Cathy says

Can you get the catalina multiple times if you have more than one visit to Safeway? That is, if I purchased items on Sunday, can I purchase more tomorrow and get a 2nd catalina?

4. Charlene says

Cathy, as long as you do separate transactions you can get more than one. You could do back to back transactions if you want. And you can roll them to pay for your next transaction.

-Charlene

5. Charlene says

Jenn,

The two readers that passed this on both live in Nor CA and someone else said she got the catalina in El Dorado Hills which is outside of Sacramento. I’ll have my fingers crossed for you- that would be an amazing deal on cheese!

-Charlene

6. Brian says

Maryland Safeway stores are *not* doing the Kraft BOGO sale right now, but we get a new ad tomorrow – here’s hoping!!

7. Jenn says

I went last night and it is working :-) I got 4 packages of Kraft sliced cheese for $4 and recieved a $3 OYNO. Thank you for letting us know!

8. Charlene says

Brian, it is listed on the front of my ad for 3/7 as well. I hope you get the deal too.

-Charlene

9. Brian says

Woo hoo! This deal is now on! I never seem to have enough cheese in the house.

10. Naomi says

The catalina worked for me!Yay!I’m in the Houston area.I did get the milkbites,used 2- 1.50/2.The coupon beeped both times,I’m not sure why.Can we use those coupons on a b1g1 deal?

11. Charlene says

Well Naomi, technically you can’t use a coupon on a free item so yes you can use the coupon but you just aren’t supposed to use it on the free ones.

-Charlene

12. Endcapps says

Jan, if you’re interested in sliced natural cheese @ Sfwy–I have J4U price $2.12 on Sargento Natural Slices. They were marked BOGO, so I got the Sargento Natural Slices for $1.06 ea. Sargento is not producing cats, but this is still my stock up price for sliced natural. Check your J4U.

13. Endcapps says

Jan, the J4u prices are non-transferrable unfortunately. They are unique for Sfwy Club Card. I was suggesting that you go into your own J4u account to see if Sfwy offered you that special personalized price.

14. Lori says

This IS working in Maryland. I don’t see any signage at the store, and I have not seen an annoucement, but I tried it today, and it worked.