Rite Aid Deals 04/01 – 04/07

Be sure to read all about the ad perk coupons.  You can see the newest Rite Aid Coupon Policy here. If you are new to Rite Aid shopping, you can read Rite Aid Couponing 101 before you get started.

This List Has Expired
FREE

A BUCK OR LESS

OTHER DEALS

You can see other drug store deals here.

Comments

1. melissa says

I think the Hershey’s Bliss would be $.49, right? $1 UP, $1 coupon and $.50 from the $1/2 coupon (when you buy 2)? Sweet deal!

2. Charlene says

Yes Melissa! I added that coupon after I did the matchups and forgot to update. $.49 per bag.

3. melissa says

Yay! (It’s okay… it’s a new month… you’re allowed an oversight. : ) Seriously–thanks for everything you do!)

4. Annie says

I tried using the $1/2 Mars Easter item coupon on the Snickers single eggs and the register beeped so the cashier wouldn’t let me use it. What else can I use this coupon for? Should it work for the M&M’s Singles Easter bag? Has anyone had luck with that? Also, has anyone seen the Hershey’s Bliss Dark Chocolate with Caramel in their store? I looked at mine and they didn’t have it so I am wondering if I should even bother checking out other stores in my area or if that product just isn’t out yet.

5. franki says

@ Annie: I’ve only found Bliss/caramel at Target

I’ve heard that the $1/2MQ beeps only at Rite Aid, not at CVS or Walgreens
    HTH

6. Charlene says

Annie,

I just had a reader email me a deal she did on Bliss and Allegra last night. She used the $1 Bliss coupon, so apparently she found the caramel. you can always call ahead to your stores just to see if they carry that flavor. 😉