Mar
2012

Raley’s and Bel Air Coupon Deals 3/7-3/13

03/06/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are the best deals I see at Raley’s this week.  You can also see the Raley’s coupon policy here.

Click below for the complete list of Raley’s & Bel Air Coupon Deals…

This List Has Expired
DAIRY

MEAT/SEAFOOD

BEVERAGES

PRODUCE

PANTRY

Spend $30 on P&G items & get a free Raley's to go meal

RALEY'S COUPONS

Any other great deals I missed?

You can see the Raley’s catalina offers for the week here.

Leigh March 8, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Their was $1/1 uncrustables coupon on facebook last week. I just checked and its already gone. :(
Thanks again for the match ups! I love your site.

Charlene March 8, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Leigh, I checked for that one when I was typing these up and it was already gone. I think it said there might be more coming though.

-Charlene

Leigh March 8, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Do you know if their is a limit on the uncrustables store coupon? It says “Limit one coupon”, does that mean 1 item?

Charlene March 8, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Leigh,

No that means limit one coupon but it doesn’t have any limits to the item listed. So I read that as you can get as many as you want and they should all be $2.49 when you scan the coupon.

-Charlene

Leigh March 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Thanks! One more question if you dont mind.
“$5 off any fresh corned beef round or brisket flat purchas of $20 of more”. Does that mean the corned beef mush cost $20 or more to get the $5 off? Or can the $20 purchase be of total groceries?

franki March 8, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Leigh:
I asked them on facebook and got this reply:
Raley’s : The coupon requires you to purchase $20 worth of corned beef in order to get the $5 off.

there is a 4 day sale 2.99 lb in my ad-Fri/Sa/Su/Mon
so 6.75lbs would be enough to use coupon, net price $2.25/lb

Rani March 9, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I love the FREE chips & salsa coupon! I used it this morning and did the happy dance when I got home! LOL Thank you for doing Raleys! I look forward to your weekly posts for this store!