Kellogg’s Cereal Coupon $4/4 Boxes (.75 or less at Target)

There is a new Kellogg’s Coupon available for $4 off 4 boxes of cereal.

This one expires on 3/17 and is valid for Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes, FiberPlus, Crispix, Rice Krispies or Crunchy Nut cereals.

You can print that coupon out and take it right over to Target this week for the following deal:

Buy 4 boxes of Kellogg’s cereal at $2.75 (3 of these should be Crunchy Nut cereal)
Buy 1 box of Rice Krispies treats or Eggos at $2
Use $4/4 Kellogg’s Coupon
and Use $1/3 Kellogg’s Target coupon for Crunchy Nut
Pay $8.00 and get back a $5 gift card- so the net price is $.60 per item!

You can mix and match this however you prefer with other cereals or the Nutrigrain bars. You will get $5 gift card for every 5 items you buy.

Now this coupon says nothing at all about any store anywhere that I can see but to find the coupon you need to follow a few simple steps.

Just head over to Pick n Save web site and look for the banner pictured above.  I saw it immediately on the right sidebar by scrolling down just a tiny bit.  Try refreshing the screen if you can’t find it.

You can get a Nutrigrain bars coupon right now as well that makes those just $.50 a box!

(Thanks Rose Knows Coupons)

Comments

1. Amanda G says

The Cocoa Krispies are 1.99 at Safeway, ends today. Plus you get back the free gallon of milk.

2. Michelle B says

Just FYI – you may have to pick a store location to go to the store ad/coupons…I kept trying and trying to get to the coupon page and couldn’t figure out why…then I picked a store and it went right to the page! :)

3. alicia says

Hi Charlene, I get to the banner page and then once I hit coupon center it takes me to locations. I have tried to refresh from main page but it takes me back to pick a location. Any advice?

4. Elisa says

Just did this and they were having the hardest time scanning it — she finally just put it in manually, but said she really shouldn’t have. It worked in the end though :) Yay for cheap cereal!!! 😀

5. Charlene says

Well I used the zip code listed in the post but the coupon might be gone now. I am not seeing it anymore.

-Charlene

6. Charlene says

Elisa,

I used that exact coupon myself with no problems. Glad you got a good cashier ;).

-Charlene

7. Charlene says

Alicia,

Pick any location and click for the weekly ad. I saw the coupon on the actual page with the weekly ad. Just to clarify the store has nothing at all to do with the coupon so I didn’t even look at what cities ad I pulled up.

-Charlene

8. Charlene says

Yes Michelle that is exactly right. I thought I linked direct to a page but if it is defaulting back just do that and you should see it.

-Charlene

9. Charlene says

Amanda,

There is a 1.99 sale on Raisin Bran and Corn Flakes starting tomorrow but I don’t think the sizes will match. Tricky ;).

-Charlene

10. Tara says

The Cornflakes and Raisin Brand on Safeway’s in ad coupon matches! yay! :)

11. Charlene says

Tara,

The ad that I have shows 20oz Corn Flakes or 12oz Raisin Bran.

The coupon I printed says the opposite- good on 20oz+ Raisin Bran or 12oz Corn Flakes.

So I think it won’t work unless your ad is different then mine?

-Charlene

12. Tara says

Mine is worded, Kellogg’s Raisin Bran 20oz or Corn Flakes 12oz cereal. 1.99

13. Jessica says

The coupon in my ad says the same as what Tara’s says.
    $1.99 Kellogg’s Raisin Bran 20oz or Corn Flakes 12oz cereal. :)

14. Charlene says

Ok thanks for confirming Jessica. I will add that in. I am on a lot of cold medication right now so I am sure I am probably the one that is wrong ;).

-Charlene

15. Alison says

Hi! I love your site. Did the site remove the coupon? All I see is the banner for a Kellogg’s spoon (?). Any ideas? Did they move it?

16. Charlene says

Alison,

I think it might be gone now. I see the same thing you do and before it was the other picture about the coupon.

It might pop back up again though!

-Charlene

17. Ashley Hiestand says

Just wanted to let you know that the Rice Krispies Treats at my Target had a promotion on the box. If you buy 2 boxes and send in the UPCs and the form inside the box, you get a $5 book voucher back in the mail to buy a book. I thought this was a nice added bonus to the deal!