Raley’s and Bel Air Coupon Deals 2/22-2/28

Here are the best deals I see at Raley’s this week.  You can also see the Raley’s coupon policy here as well as get information on store cards and store coupons.

Click below for the complete list of Raley’s & Bel Air Coupon Deals…

This List Has Expired
MEAT/SEAFOOD

PRODUCE

FROZEN

PANTRY

DAIRY

BEVERAGES

RALEY'S COUPONS

Did you find any other great deals? I marked my favorite deals with an *.

Comments

1. shelly says

Kettle Chips (last day today) 5oz bags were $1.79…only $.79 after coupon (don’t recall what ad date)

2. Charlene says

I think Shelly is right. It was in the special month long ad and now that ad is not online so it must be ending.

3. Charlene says

Liz, I tossed the ad and didn’t notice the size. Is there a restriction on the coupon for the larger box? I am not home to print any coupons right now.

-Charlene

4. Anna says

Thank god chicken is on sale. Just went through my freezer and realized I have only 2breast left and I don’t know how! :)thx

5. laurie says

Hi Charlene,
    Do I have to change my preference to get the free baby carrots? I tried changing it to produce and it didn’t come up.

6. Janell says

I am not seeing the $5 off of a $15 purchase of pork coupon when I pull up the e-coupons page through Raley’s.com. Is it just me, or is anyone else having the same problem?

7. Charlene says

Janell, you need to change your account to meat. If you aren’t sure how that works just click the link at the way top of the post for the coupon policy and all that and you should see how to make the change.

-Charlene

8. lisa says

Found peelie coupon for .50c/ 2 M&Ms.
    M&Ms (1.63oz) .59c a bag on sale. Sales lasts til Tues. I was able to use 5 coupons and get several bags for my family. Coupons don’t expire until 12/31/12.