Feb
2012

Disney Movie Rewards: Free Blu-ray When You Enter 2 Magic Codes

02/27/2012. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Disney Reward Members can get a free Disney Blu-ray when you enter 2 magjc codes by 5/31. You will get to choose between Tinkerbell, A Bug’s Life or Bridge to Terabithia.  Plus, when your movie arrives it will come with a code worth 125 points.

Here’s how it works:

• Sign in or Join Disney Movie Rewards
  • Enter 2 Magic Codes found inside any eligible Disney Blu-ray, DVD or CD by 5/31
  • After you enter the codes you should see a banner that says “Click here for your Free Disney Blu-ray

This offer is limited to 1 per account and shipping is $3.95.  I have not tested this because I don’t have any stray codes right now so let us know how it works for you!

Amy A. February 27, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Worked perfect for me! Entered in the second code and then clicked on the banner. It prompted me to make a selection and then took me through shipping and billing for $3.95 plus tax.

Christina February 27, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I happened to find 2 movies in my basement! It worked for me! I ordered A Bugs Life for my little girl!

Kirsten February 27, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I did this the last time they had this offer and it worked fine! I got Chicken LIttle that time – glad this expires after Easter as my kiddos will each be getting a movie in their basket so I can use those codes!

Amy H February 27, 2012 at 7:43 PM

It worked for me. YaY! I picked A Bug’s Life. It was the $3.95 for shipping and processing and $ .31 for tax for a grand total of $4.26. I believe it only allows for 1 free DVD per period.

danielle w February 28, 2012 at 7:11 AM

yeah it only let me do the deal once. but we already had bugs life, so i got tinkerbell, which i have been wanting to buy anyway so i was thrilled! :)

Annie February 28, 2012 at 4:43 PM

This worked me for. I had two movie codes that I had just been too lazy to enter in but I had a reason with this promotion. I got A Bug’s Life and will be giving it to my daughter for her birthday! Thanks for the great deal!

Callie March 1, 2012 at 6:26 AM

We have a ton of magic codes, since we didn’t sign up. This was an offer we couldn’t refuse! Just ordered Tinkerbell! :)

Rachel R. March 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Dang…I just bought A Bug’s Life thru B&N.com and thought I got a great deal at $13. Such a good movie! But, we don’t have that Tinkerbell movie so that will nice to have too.

Amanda March 7, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I called up my mom to see if she had any Disney movies laying around & she found 2 codes for me! I didn’t have any unused codes & I knew she would never use hers. Just got my shipment notification email, Bug’s Life is on it’s way :)

Ashley March 8, 2012 at 6:57 AM

This worked great for me! The bonus was the two movies I used were actually ones I got free by redeeming my rewards points in the past. :)

ashley March 8, 2012 at 11:26 AM

worked for us! tinkerbell it is!! :) Thanks!

Sophie March 20, 2012 at 5:33 PM

It didn’t work for me. I typed in four codes and nothing happened. What do I do to get a free DVD?

Ann April 3, 2012 at 7:25 PM