Pfizer $10 Mail in Rebate (Advil, Centrum, Robitussin and More)

There is a $10 mail in rebate in the 1/29 RP for $10 back you you purchase select Pfizer products.

The rebate is valid from 1/24-2/29 and requires the UPC code, rebate form and the receipt.

It looks like the following items are included:

• Centrum, Centrum Silver, Centrum Specialist 60ct+
  • Centrum ProNutrients Fruit and Veggie or Omega 50ct+ or Probiotic 14ct+
  • Caltrate Soft Chews 60ct+
  • Advil 40ct+, Advil PM 16ct+, Children’s Advil 4oz+
  • Thermacare 2ct+
  • Robitussin 4oz+ or tablet/cough gel 20ct+
  • Dimetapp 4oz+
  • Advil Congestion Relief 10ct+

So this should be a great deal and here are some ideas from stores this week.

CVS:

Includes:
Advil, Advil PM or Children’s Advil – $4.49
ThermaCare Heatwraps – $5.99
Children’s Dimetapp – $6.99
Use $1/1 Children’s Advil Printable
Or use $1/1 Children’s Advil Printable
Or use $1/1 Advil, Advil PM, Children’s Advil or Thermacare, exp. 3/31/12 (RP 01/29/12 #2)
Or use $1/1 Advil PM Printable
Or use $1/1 Advil Printable
Or use $1/1 Advil, Dimetapp, or Robitussin Congestion Relief Item, exp. 3/31/12 (RP 01/29/12 #2)
Or use $3/1 ThermaCare Printable
Or use $2/1 Dimetapp Printable

{Deal Idea #2}
Buy (2) Advil at $4.49
and Buy 1 Thermacare at $5.99
Use (2) $1/1 Advil Coupon
and Use $3/1 Thermacare coupon
Pay $9.97 and get back $4
Final Price: $5.97 for 3 and send off for $10 rebate

RITE AID:

Includes:
Centrum 100ct, Heart Specialist or Pro Nutrients at $9.99
Use $5/1 ProNutrients Probiotic from the makers of Centrum printable
or Use $5/1 Centrum Pronutrients, exp. 2/26/12 (RP 01/01/12)
or Use $3/1 Centrum or Centrum Specialist Multivitamin printable
More Centrum coupons are available here.

{Deal Idea}
Buy 3 Centrum Pronutrients at $9.99
Use (3) $5/1 coupons
Pay $14.97 and get back a $10 +Up
Final Price: $4.97 for 3 or $1.66 each

*If you have the Centrum Rite Aid coupon from January, you can also use that!

Spend $25, Get $10 +UP Reward (limit 4)
Use $1/1 Children’s Advil Printable
Or use $1/1 Children’s Advil Printable
Or use $1/1 Advil Children’s Product, exp. 2/11/12 (RP 12/11/11)
Or use $1/1 Robitussin Product, exp. 2/4/12 (RP 11/13/11)
Or use $1/1 Robitussin Printable
Or use $2/1 Dimetapp Printable
Or use $3/1 ThermaCare Printable

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) ThermaCare at $4.99
Buy (2) Dimetapp at $4.99
Buy (1) Children’s Advil at $4.99
Use (2) $3/1 ThermaCare Printable
Use (2) $2/1 Dimetapp Printable
Use (1) $1/1 Children’s Advil Printable
Pay $13.95 and get back $10 +UP Reward
Final Price: 5/$3.95 or $0.79 each and submit for $10 mail in rebate

I am sure lots more deals will pop up.  You might want to grab the $5/1 Centrum ProNutrients coupon though while it is available.

Comments

1. Allison says

Anyone know if these need to be purchased all in one transaction? I bought the omega 3 pro nutrients at target and received a $2 off target Catalina. I would like to try and get as many Catalinas as possible AND still be able to use the MIR.

2. Karin says

If anyone has an extra rebate form I would love it. Also in the “fine print” does it exclude CA? I didn’t get one in either of my 2 papers so I can’t check. I truly appreciate it. sumford(underscore)k@yahoo(dot)com
    Thanks. :)

3. Denise says

I was wondering the same thing, no rebate form in my RP. Anyone have a link?

4. Lindsay says

same issues…no rebate form on any of my RP this wk (1/29). Please advise.if there is a link to print from. Thank you!

5. Connie says

I would also appreciate a rebate form, my copies of the paper didnt include them.

6. Jill says

Do you know if Advil Liquid Capsuls or Migrain would count? I can’t seem to find that in the faq.

7. Charlene says

Jill,

These are the Advil that count

Advil 40ct+, Advil PM 16ct+, Children’s Advil 4oz+

So as long as the Advil you purchase is greater than 40ct it should be fine.

8. Jill says

Thanks Charlene, it is! I can mail it in! Now, I have to figure out how to get my hands on the Colgate/Lady Speed Stick MIR!

9. rhonda says

Has anyone determined WHERE to get the rebate form??? It was not included with coupons..

10. Charlene says

Rhonda, it is in some coupon inserts. It was in my inserts as a matter of fact. If you did not get the rebate form you would need to get one from someone that got it in the Sunday paper. That is the only means of obtaining a form.

11. Jill says

rhonda, I happen to have another MIR for Advil. I’d be happy to mail it to you. email me your addy at aznbsmile@yahoo.com (pls mind the addy, I created it in the 7th grade and I now use it for all my couponing) Charlene, I must say that your blog has been the most responsive with comments and quick responses that I’ve been on! That’s amazing!

12. Tony says

I got the rebate form in the Sunday paper. Made my required purchase at my local CVS on Monday, but in the confusion of checking out with my CVS card and RX I left my rebate form on the counter….If anyone has one the can send me I will so reward you for mailing it to me. Thanks Mr. Mom(Tony)

13. Laura Chup says

Does anyone know if – I cannot peel the label off my products to get the UPC, does it qualify if I write them down and I do have the register receipts…thank you time is running out

14. Ashley says

A rebate for the Advil was not included in my coupon insert. Why was it only included in some inserts? How can I get one? Please help! I’m new to this! Thanks!