Target Coupon: $10 Gift Card on $50 Purchase!

The Target gift card coupon is back again! Get a $10 gift card when you spend $50 before coupons in store.

This is from 12/7-12/10 only!

See the Target deals for the week here.

Here are a few ideas to get you to the $50 mark:

Comments

1. says

Glad to see they are running this again! I bought giftcards to finish up my holiday shopping and got a space heater for myself for free with the $10 gift cards. Thanks for sharing!

2. the cape on the corner says

yay! this printed for me, and i can’t wait to use it on some barbie nonsense for my niece!

3. joyce says

Re the frugallery.. am i understanding you bought Gift cards to earn the $10. GC?

4. Stephanie says

Yay! I LOVE this coupon! Although last week I spent $90 rather than $50. I’m planning to return some of those items now after getting other great deals. I still want to get a Leapster Explorer game for my son and use the $4 off coupon and combine that with this deal. Oh and I’ll probably get a humidifier, I broke ours last week trying to clean it, URG!

5. andrea says

I have looked for this lip balm in Tracy and Modesto stores and have had NO luck. Bummer

6. Shana says

Worked great for me and they had the lip balm, also free Idahoan potatoes. Spent $50 and got the $10 gc. They were out of stock on the Curel though.

7. JCrain says

FYI – I’ve found Target to be more than competitive with TRU and Amazon on Wii video games this year. Still not cheap but if any are on your list it could be a great purchase towards the adtl. $10 GC!

8. Ameena says

I have a rules/ethics question. I can print this 4 times. I do our regular grocery shopping at Target. I buy general groceries on my parents’ card (we live together) and specific items on our (hubby and me) card in 2 transactions. Is it ethical to use one coupon for each transaction? If I go to the store twice can I use them again? I really love Target and don’t want to take advantage…too much.

9. Amber says

I used it on two last time no problem, but I did have two people there. This time I did it and the cashier would not scan it first… He said it was only after it took off my other coupons. I showed him it did not state that on the coupon, but he would not do it. I had to ask for someone else to come over and it finally worked. Crazy

10. Sarah Beck says

thank you for some reason it would not take me to the site last night. I did not have a red card so when purchasing the 3ds tonight I was able to save another $18.00 on the three I bought with the 5% off as well. I am new to this and can’t wait to save more. Thank you for the great information.

11. Toni says

Don’t forget about the HP ink. Buy 1 get $5 gc.

If you combine this deal with the coupon – you get

5 – HP ink 624 – $9.99 each = $49.95 – $25 in gc