Dec
2011

Target Coupon: $10 Gift Card on $50 Purchase!

12/07/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

The Target gift card coupon is back again! Get a $10 gift card when you spend $50 before coupons in store.

This is from 12/7-12/10 only!

See the Target deals for the week here.

Here are a few ideas to get you to the $50 mark:

thefrugallery December 7, 2011 at 8:55 AM

Glad to see they are running this again! I bought giftcards to finish up my holiday shopping and got a space heater for myself for free with the $10 gift cards. Thanks for sharing!

the cape on the corner December 7, 2011 at 9:27 AM

yay! this printed for me, and i can’t wait to use it on some barbie nonsense for my niece!

joyce December 7, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Re the frugallery.. am i understanding you bought Gift cards to earn the $10. GC?

Stephanie December 7, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Yay! I LOVE this coupon! Although last week I spent $90 rather than $50. I’m planning to return some of those items now after getting other great deals. I still want to get a Leapster Explorer game for my son and use the $4 off coupon and combine that with this deal. Oh and I’ll probably get a humidifier, I broke ours last week trying to clean it, URG!

andrea December 7, 2011 at 11:29 AM

I have looked for this lip balm in Tracy and Modesto stores and have had NO luck. Bummer

Shana December 7, 2011 at 12:39 PM

Worked great for me and they had the lip balm, also free Idahoan potatoes. Spent $50 and got the $10 gc. They were out of stock on the Curel though.

JCrain December 7, 2011 at 6:43 PM

FYI – I’ve found Target to be more than competitive with TRU and Amazon on Wii video games this year. Still not cheap but if any are on your list it could be a great purchase towards the adtl. $10 GC!

Ameena December 7, 2011 at 10:01 PM

I have a rules/ethics question. I can print this 4 times. I do our regular grocery shopping at Target. I buy general groceries on my parents’ card (we live together) and specific items on our (hubby and me) card in 2 transactions. Is it ethical to use one coupon for each transaction? If I go to the store twice can I use them again? I really love Target and don’t want to take advantage…too much.

Sarah Beck December 8, 2011 at 8:25 AM

where do I get the target coupon for 10 off?

Charlene December 8, 2011 at 8:49 AM

Sarah did you click the coupon link in the post?

Jen @ Master the Art of Saving December 8, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the coupon. :-)

Amber December 8, 2011 at 8:18 PM

I used it on two last time no problem, but I did have two people there. This time I did it and the cashier would not scan it first… He said it was only after it took off my other coupons. I showed him it did not state that on the coupon, but he would not do it. I had to ask for someone else to come over and it finally worked. Crazy

Sarah Beck December 8, 2011 at 9:29 PM

thank you for some reason it would not take me to the site last night. I did not have a red card so when purchasing the 3ds tonight I was able to save another $18.00 on the three I bought with the 5% off as well. I am new to this and can’t wait to save more. Thank you for the great information.

Toni December 10, 2011 at 9:17 AM

Don’t forget about the HP ink. Buy 1 get $5 gc.

If you combine this deal with the coupon – you get

5 – HP ink 624 – $9.99 each = $49.95 – $25 in gc