Dec
2011

Safeway Deals 12/28-12/31

12/27/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad!

Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!

…Click Below to See the Complete List of Safeway Deals….

*This is another unusual week and the ad runs from 12/28-12/31 only. Be sure to check in this weekend and I will have the new ad ready for you!

This List Has Expired
MEAT/SEAFOOD

OTHER GROCERY

FRIDAY ONLY

PRODUCE

DAIRY

BABY

Any other great deals you can see?  I marked my favorites with an *.

Amanda Fry December 27, 2011 at 5:35 PM

I still haven’t used my buy 2 get 1 free nabisco crackers coupon from facebook that I printed…can I buy 2 boxes, get 2 free, and then use the coupon to get a 5 box free, as well as a $1/2 coupon for the 2 that I am paying for? Not sure exactly what I can use on this! I also have a personalized price of $1.88 per box, so either way, it’s going to be a great deal for me!

Charlene December 27, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Amanda- according to the coupon policy you can’t use a coupon on a free item.

shelly December 27, 2011 at 7:00 PM

They started delivering my Safeway paper on my driveway Tues. mornings, but stopped 2 weeks ago..now I don’t get it at all.

Charlene December 27, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Shelly, you can try 2 things:

1. Call the Sac Bee and ask for the free MVP ads to your home. That is what I get and they all come in a big pack on Tuesday in the mailbox. Ask for a supervisor if the person is not familiar with it. OR you can try registering here with Red Plum:

2. Go to an apartment complex and check the recycle bins. They usually get the ads in the mailer I mentioned above and often have a place for people to toss them since most people do toss them.

Endcapps December 28, 2011 at 3:45 PM

J4U just gave me a personalized price of $2.80 for gal of milk & $2.02 for Skippy. Last time, Sfwy retracted the J4U milk offer a few days after sending it (lol, Sfwy never learns …)

Mickie December 28, 2011 at 4:29 PM

The Pete’s coffee is actually $6.49 with the coupon. Also, any idea if the new lunchables coupon on coupons.com will match with the $1.25 deal?

Charlene December 28, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Mickie, I don’t think so. The coupon is for the fancy lunchables that typically cost $2.50 or so. This sale is the basic lunchables.

Kristin December 28, 2011 at 8:18 PM

I am not seeing the Nabisco coupon :(

shelly December 28, 2011 at 10:24 PM

I just now saw that you commented on my post. I was getting the Safeway ad in the mail on Tuesdays inside a redplum insert. I still get the redplum in the mail just no Safeway ad.

Not sure what MVP ads are. I bought a Sac Bee paper not too long ago and there was an insert you fill out and mail back (I believe) to receive some type of coupons from the Sac Bee if you weren’t a Sac Bee subscriber. I filled it out, but haven’t received anything.

Natalie December 29, 2011 at 9:05 AM

I have a J4U price of 2.26 a box for Nabsico so it will come out to .63 a box which is the lowest I have seen for me in Chicago.
Also, they have the nuts deal buy 1 get 2 free and I have 1.00 coupons from the paper (expires march) so it comes out 3 and change for 3 bags of Everybody’s Nuts Pistachios.
Also, they always have that buy 10.00 worth get something free in my J4U and it was a coke zero, and I used the .99 coupon and it took it off and gave it for free. So it was .99 towards my purchase.

Laura Mc December 29, 2011 at 3:45 PM

@ Natalie. Safeway may only let you use one coupon because the other 2 are free. In No. CA I don’t think they let us use coupons on a free product anymore. Would you let us know if it works? It’s still probably a good deal. Good luck! I’ll have to check on the Coke Zero coupon. It doesn’t hurt to try. Thanks for sharing!

Kristin December 29, 2011 at 11:54 PM

The TGIFriday snacks were $9.99 at my store :( is it a two day special on those??!

Charlene December 30, 2011 at 12:01 AM

Kristin, just check the category for that matchup. I listed it as Friday only so that means 12/30 only.