Nov
2011

Target: Huggies Diapers as low as $3.32 per pack

11/20/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

So I couldn’t check this last night because coupons.com was down for maintenance. They are back up and running and this coupon is printing to make a really good deal on diapers this week.

Huggies Jumbo pack diapers are $8.99
Get a $5 gift card back when you purchase 3 packs
Use (3) Use $2/1 Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers Diapers, exp. 12/17/11 (SS 11/20/11)
or Use  $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers printable
PLUS use (3) $2/1 Target coupon for Huggies Slip On Diapers
Pay $14.97 and get back a $5 gift card
Final Price: $9.97 or $3.32 per pack!

So you may have to modify that scenario according to your situation.  Some stores will only allow (1) Target coupon per transaction and you would need (2) computers to be able to print 3 coupons.

So if you can only use (1) Target coupon, your final price would be $4.65 per pack which is still a great deal!

*There was a $5 gift card back when you spend $25 on Kimberly Clark items Target store coupon in the 10/30 SS.  You could try using that as well or use that instead of the $2 coupons listed above.  I think most stores would probably only allow this coupon or the Target Huggies coupon but not both.

I will be back soon with a ton more Target deals for you! If you prefer not to fight the crowds, you can get a great deal shipped to your door on diapers!

Casey November 20, 2011 at 12:17 PM

I have not seen the slip ons in jumbo packs at either of my area Target. Just a heads up. I’m in Louisiana.

Jamie November 20, 2011 at 12:20 PM

There was a coupon about a month ago in the Sunday newspaper that stated if you spend $25.00 on Huggies products you got a $5.00 gift card. Could you stack that coupon with all of the others, plus the Target $5.00 promotional gift card?

shelly November 20, 2011 at 12:21 PM

The manufacturer link is giving an error. If anyone doesn’t need these coupons I could really use some..I have other coupons to trade. I live in northern california. Thanks.

shelly.nabb@gmail.com

Charlene November 20, 2011 at 12:24 PM

Shelly I’ll try to fix it but here is the link:

Copy and paste that into a new browser.

Jennifer November 20, 2011 at 12:24 PM

Im not seeing the $2 off coupon on coupons.com. Could it be cause im in a different area code? When I click on the link you have it bring me to a new page and just says ERROR.

Charlene November 20, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Jamie, possibly. My guess would be that is a Target coupon so you would probably be able to use either that one or the $2 Target ones. I wouldn’t think you could use all the target coupons, manufacturer coupons, gift card coupon and get the gift card on top of that but you never know.

Charlene November 20, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Casey my store has them so they must not be out yet in all stores.

Aubrey Wisniewski November 20, 2011 at 12:27 PM

What zipcode is the coupons.com coupon printing for? The link here is giving an error.

Lisa H November 20, 2011 at 12:27 PM

This is a really good deal, thank you Charlene!

Jennifer November 20, 2011 at 12:28 PM

I got the target coupon. I m trying to get the manaf. one and I can’t. Anyone having problems too?

Charlene November 20, 2011 at 12:40 PM

I believe the link is fixed. Just refresh your browser. If it is not working, just read the comments above where I also posted the link. If none of those options work, go to the coupon database on the right sidebar and type in Huggies diaper coupon to find it.

The coupon is not on coupons.com, it was simply a coupon powered by that company so you will not find it at coupons.com.

sam November 20, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Mine is printing a target coupon…it says manu?

DeSha November 20, 2011 at 1:56 PM

I’m new to this and could really use this great deal for my daughters’ diaper supply for the next 3 weeks. Do I need to take 1 MF Coupon & 1 Target Coupon for each pack of diapers? The printable MF Coupon says “Do Not Double” Does this mean I can only use 1 MF coupon if so would that take 2off each pack automatically? I’m going to the store to give it a try in a few minutes. This would be my first time attempting you use multiple coupons for one transaction. I’m in the S. Florida area and any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

DeSha November 20, 2011 at 2:16 PM

Casey I usually check the target mobile app for stock availability. It’s usually pretty accurate and saves me a trip.

Kris November 20, 2011 at 2:21 PM

FYI…. neither of my targets sell the jumbo packs of the slip on diapers. They sell them in a bigger back for 19.99, but not the 9.99 packs.

Charlene November 20, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Sam, the coupons I printed were one manufacturer and one Target coupon. Can you clarify which coupon is a problem?

DeSha November 20, 2011 at 3:36 PM

Just wanted to say thanks! My transaction was a success! $3.32 per pack. Woohoo!!

Melinda November 21, 2011 at 2:49 PM

@Jamie Thank you for mentioning the “$5 GC when you buy $25″ TQ. I was able to do the following when I purchased 2 packs of Little Movers Slip-Ons and 1 pack of Snug & Dry with no beeps or problems since my Target does allow for multiple (same) Target coupons:

Used (1) $2/1 Huggies Diapers, exp. 12/17/11 (SS 11/20/11)
Used (2) $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers printable
Used (2) $2/1 Target coupons for Huggies Slip On Diapers
Used (1) $5 GC when you spend $25 Target Coupon
Paid $16.97 and got back 2 $5 gift cards
Final Price: $6.97 or $2.32 per pack!

Kris November 21, 2011 at 3:56 PM

Melinda… the $2.00 off TARGET Slip on Diapers says in the fine print, “One coupon or offer per transaction”.

The register didn’t beep when you tried to use 2 of those in 1 transaction??

Charlene November 21, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Kris, all Target coupons say that which is why I gave 2 scenarios. The vast majority of stores do not enforce the limits but some do and you just have to inquire at your store. That notation was added not too long ago because people were getting carried away with the coupons and using huge stacks of them in one transaction. Now they have the ability to limit you if the store has problems with shelf clearing and such. The coupon won’t beep but the store has the right to refuse to allow you to use multiples so it just depends on your specific store policy.

Melinda November 21, 2011 at 4:39 PM

@Kris my local Targets have never given me problems with using 2 Target coupons in one transaction and the register did not beep for my transaction. If your Target enforces the 1 coupon policy then my scenario would work out to paying $18.97 and getting 2 $5 gift cards. Final would be $8.97 or $2.99 per pack.

Thank you for the added clarification Charlene :)

Kris November 22, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Melinda, thanks!!!! I was able to get my 3 packs of slip ons for $15.97…. but got 2 $5.00 gift cards, so 5.97 for 3 packs!

I used (3) $2.00 off manufactor coupons
(3) $2.00 off Target slip on coupons
(1) $5.00 off of 25.00 Kimberly Clarke coupon (which needs to be scanned first, so your total is over 25.00)

I got 2 $5.00 gift cards for future purchases.

Johanna November 23, 2011 at 12:08 AM

@ kris…i understand the scenario but how did u end up getting two gift cards????

Charlene November 23, 2011 at 8:43 AM

Johanna, one gift card they give you automatically and one gift card Kris had a coupon for .

Stacey November 23, 2011 at 9:43 AM

How long is this sale good for? Sat or just today (wed)? I haven’t gotten my eBay coupons yet!