Nov
2011

Starbucks $5 Gift Card Offer

11/22/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

If you love Starbucks coffee, you are in for a real treat!  Because right now when you buy 3 packages of select Starbucks coffee or Starbucks VIA Ready Brew, you can submit your receipt and UPCs to receive a $5 Starbucks gift card!

Here’s a list of the qualifying items:

• 10, 11, 12, or 20 oz ground or whole bean Starbucks coffee
  • 6, 7, or 8 count Starbucks VIA Ready Brew
  • Or any combination of the above listed products
  • Excludes: Starbucks VIA Ready Brew 3-pack and Starbucks K-cup portion packs

Need a deal idea?  Target and Safeway both have Starbucks on sale for $7.99 this week.

Buy (3) Starbucks coffee at $7.99
Pay $23.97 and submit for $5 Starbucks gift card
Final Price: $18.97 or $6.32 each

Purchases must be made before 12/31 in one transaction.  You need to submit your receipt, UPCs and redemption form before 1/31/11.  And the offer is not valid in Starbucks stores and I am thinking kiosks inside stores might not count either.

(Thanks, Shelly)

beth November 22, 2011 at 6:08 AM

If you are member of Barnes and Noble you may receive a coupon in the mail for buy 2 get one free starbucks bag coffee!!! and the Starbucks inside Barnes and NOble isn’t a “real” STarbucks so they tell me so you could still get the rebate!!!!!

Elizabeth November 22, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Also, if you bring in your empty package to a Starbucks when you’re done, you get a free regular coffee, which is worth about $2. : )
Oh, and if you register your gift card and keep reloading it, you can get a free birthday drink (ANY drink, any size – at least that’s what I got this year!) and earn stars for other perks (like free flavoring and refills on regular coffee).

Endcapps December 9, 2011 at 5:58 AM

I’m ready to submit my Redemption for the Starbucks $5 GC. There are 2 options: Mail-in or Digital. Has anyone successfully submitted the Digital Starbucks Redemption? (I’m getting error messages)

Michelle L.-R. December 13, 2011 at 10:04 PM

I’ve received nothing but error messages on the Digital Starbucks Redemption form too. I read the fine print to find out what size picture they required. I decided to compress my pictures further (to Document size if using MS Office Picture Manager) and then resubmit them. It finally worked.

Endcapps December 14, 2011 at 7:13 AM

Michelle L.-R. — Thanks for the tip on compressing the picture before sending to Starbucks. I’ll try that.

Nicole December 15, 2011 at 11:57 PM

This may be a dumb question but do I actually have to cut off the UPC’s from the coffee and send those with the form and receipt?

Endcapps December 16, 2011 at 7:11 AM

Nicole, you don’t have to cut the UPCs from the coffee bags if you select Digital Redemption Option. I snapped a photo of my 3 UPCs (there’s an example of how to line up your bags). And as per Michelle’s tip I compressed my image before submitting digitally. It worked, thanks, Michelle.
I didn’t want to cut open my coffee bags, just like you (to preserve the freshness). Hope that helps.