Nov
2011

CVS: Free Glade and Cheap Cards

11/28/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

A few new CVS store coupons have been released and one of them is for $2/2 any Glade Products.  Match that coupon with this week’s sale on Glade Air Fresheners and you can get them for FREE!!!

Buy (2) cans of Glade Air Fresheners 9oz – $0.99
Use (1) $2/2 any Glade Products CVS Printable coupon is no longer available.
Final Price: 2 for FREE

Even better, these are part of the spend $30, get a $10 gift card promotion!!!

Another great coupon is for $3 off your total shopping trip when you buy three Hallmark cards.  The coupon does say that you need to purchase cards with a minimum value of $1.99 each, but with this coupon it would make each card as low as $0.99 each.  That’s not a bad price for Hallmark cards!

There is also a coupon for $2 off 3 American Greetings cards.  There is also a $1 off 3 American Greetings coupon that expires today!

Maria November 28, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Can’t seem to find the coupon. Is it still available?

Charlene November 28, 2011 at 7:34 AM

Yes. Just click the link for the CVS coupons and it is available. You might try zip code 90210 and I believe they were on page 3 for me.

Maria November 28, 2011 at 7:40 AM

Sorry, should have specified I was talking about Glade coupon and still no $2 off 2 under 90210. Any idea? Thanks

Charlene November 28, 2011 at 7:48 AM

Maria- yes I can see it. It is right above the greeting card coupons for me. It says SC Johnson in red and $2/2 any Glade items. Maybe just look really carefully at that 3rd page and see if you spot it.

Maria November 28, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Thanks Charlene. GOt it. I kept sorting the coupons and was looking under Glade but it was SC Johnson. You are the best!

Stephanie November 28, 2011 at 9:25 AM

I still cant see it. I see 2 off specific Glade products, but nothing off ANY glade products.

melissa November 28, 2011 at 9:51 AM

I just did this deal this morning… bought 3 Pampers Jumbo packs, 2 glade sprays (make sure you get the 9 oz. ones, not the 9.7 oz.). Used a $2/2 Pampers coupon and a $1.50 Pampers coupon and then the $2/2 Glade (which was adjusted down to $1.98). I got a $10 gift card back after all that. And I paid almost all of it with ECBs from the Thanksgiving day sale. Good thing, too, ’cause my son is literally wearing his last diaper right now! You could use this coupon for a variety of scenarios–it’s just enough to push you over the $30 gift card limit but doesn’t cost you anymore OOP.

Amy November 28, 2011 at 9:53 AM

I don’t see it. I think it’s no longer available. There are 4 other Glade coupons, but no $2/2 (and no SC Johnson coupons either).

Sandra November 28, 2011 at 9:56 AM

Must be gone already…I can’t find it. :( Tried different browsers…different zip codes. Nada…

Beth Thompson November 28, 2011 at 10:15 AM

can you use a cvs coupon at walmart? I think walmart accepts competitor coupons and you can price match as well….just double checking

Serafina November 28, 2011 at 10:28 AM

I’m having the same problem. NO SC Johnson category on mine. Only $1/2 off a variety of products or 0.55/1 room spray. I have tried multiple zips and 90210 didn’t work for me. Not sure why I can’t see it. I didn’t print anything like that recently.

Charlene November 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Ok it is gone now. Sorry.

Melanie November 29, 2011 at 7:48 AM

$1 off 3 American Greeting cards has new expiration date of 12/16. Bummed I missed that Glade coupon :(

Endcapps November 29, 2011 at 8:05 AM

re: Cheap cards
Beginning next wk, CVS is running yet another Get 3ECBs wyb 3 greeting cards. I’m going to use the printable coupon and also earn ECBs. So for me, in the Bay Area, that means “upgrading” to getting the $1.99- priced cards for free after coupon and ECBs.

Endcapps December 2, 2011 at 7:17 AM

I just got the $2/any 2 Glade coupon to print at 6:15am. I think it might’ve re-set. I didn’t use the link. I went to the cvs.com site and the $2 coupon was at the very last page of all the offers.