CVS: Aveeno Lotion Moneymaker

There is a deal in the CVS weekly ad:

Buy 2 Aveeno Lotion or Moisturizing Cream and get a $7 ECB

There is no size listed on the ad. Now this deal was not working early in the week because I think CVS may have had some sort of glitch. I just tested this deal this afternoon and it worked perfectly and reader Endcapps did the same and it worked perfectly for her.

Buy 2 travel size Aveeno lotion for $1.49
Pay $2.98+tax and get back a $7 ECB!

Yeah!

I also got my 3rd free Illy Coffee and I got a tiny bit of overage for that. So my total for the items above was $2.76 including CA taxes and I got a $7 ECB back!

Two notes on this deal- it is a limit of 1 and also not all stores carry travel size Aveeno lotions. Mine did but I had two friends check this deal for me on Saturday and they had stores that did not have this size.

See more CVS deals for the week here.

Comments

1. Angel Burch says

I tried this and my CVS wouldn’t print the $7 on the trial size. Even when I pointed out the ad said it would. NOPE, no go.

Angel

2. Lily says

Good job! Where did you find the aveno lotion? I checked 3 stores here in Roseville and couldn’t find any lotion and coffee :(

3. Renee says

I did this earlier this week and the csr forced the ECB to print for me. I also have received several of the coffee coupons but I and my hubby don’t like coffee so I am saving them for eldest daughter away at college-she likes coffee-go figure.

4. Meg says

I would be interested in knowing what section of the store you found the travel size. With the regular lotions or is there a “travel size” section?

5. Amber says

I did this and it worked for me as well. I wanted to do it for my mom as well, but they only had two little bottles. They did give me a raincheck so I can do it when they restock on Tuesday.

6. Katie says

I know some people had said that their $3/2 coupon for Aveeno is this week’s insert had size restrictions, but mine had absolutely none! So the lotion was free, and they printed the ECB for me since the ad did not specify a size. Is that normal for a coupon’s restictions to be regional?

7. E says

Thanks Charlene. You are awesome! Now if I could only win one of your contests……

8. Charlene says

Meg a travel section near the socks of all things :) It is a tiny section.

9. Charlene says

Lily- I went to Granite today but don’t take all the coffee :) I want to go back tomorrow to refill.

10. Charlene says

Hey Angel, did you do it today? It wasn’t working early in the week so I didn’t really make a fuss about it. But it looks like they corrected it so the thing should print now.

11. Nicole says

The exclusion is on the bottom by the bar code. It’s usually on the top, so maybe you missed it Katie.

12. Ricardo says

Katie-I thought mine didn’t either but it’s in small black letters at the bottom….maybe you missed it?

13. karen says

im going in to pick up a perscription, should be fun. i don’t usually have coffee personally but its a nice treat once in awhile. or if im studying super hard. :)

14. JJ says

Did someone gor the 2 off on a 42 multipack orbit gum, i had one from last week expiring 2day and got one more 2day at the cvs machine, so 2 42 ct. multipack for free, since they are 2 for $4 this week.
    P.S, Thanks Endcapps ๐Ÿ˜‰

15. maggie d says

The Aveeno travel size did not work here in NC with the $7 reward. So I got the bigger size for $3.79 each minus the $3 coupon in 2. I paid about $ 4.58 plust taxes and I got the $7 rewards

16. Rachael M. says

I just went to my CVS this morning in North TX and they printed out just fine. I was so happy! :) They ran out of the coffee though.

17. Courtney says

3 of my CVS stores didn’t have the travel size Aveeno or the coffee! A total bummer!!

18. Courtney says

Oh can I request a raincheck for the Aveeno travel size bottles? Has anyone tried this?

19. Charlene says

Well I think they will look at you like you are the one that took the last cookie at the party… but you could ;). I am sure these stores aren’t thrilled about deals like this but you are not doing anything wrong.

20. Bridget says

I tried the travel sized and no ECB printed. When I asked, the girl said I did not spend enough. I want to return them now! UGH!

Got the free coffee coupon, but my CVS doesn’t carry it!!! :(
    Not fair to have coupons print when they don’t carry the product. This happens all the time!

21. Charlene says

Bridget- you can return the Aveeno. Can you check your receipt and see if it says the limit was reached for the Aveeno ECB? It should be toward the bottom of the receipt.

22. AWest says

I checked the store near my house and asked the cashier if anyone was getting a bargain with the Aveeno deal, and she actually pointed out the trial size deal. They were out, so she gave me a rain check for it!

23. Bridget says

Hi Charlene – No there is no mention of the Aveeno purchase on the bottom of that receipt or the one from the purchase I made right after. I purchased them Monday — maybe they caught the error by then? Oh well, I think I’ll just return them. My store is so small (small town too) that I hate to cause a problem. Thanks for suggesting I check the receipt and thank you for all the great deals you post — I am excited about the upcoming Jiff deal!! :)

24. Holly says

I went to CVS today and there was a sign on the ad stand and on the shelf that stated that the travel size wasn’t included. :-(

25. Rachael M. says

Now I’m not sure if this might be the case for some people, but are you guys getting different types of aveeno then the one pictured? I’m not sure if there are different types but if it’s other than the “green” bottles, that might also be a problem. Or your CVS store caught the problem and fixed it before you could get to it.

26. Howdy says

coffee all out since Monday or so. still got the FREE Q and not sure when coffee will be in. ah.

is it good?