Nov
2011

Cars 2 Coupon, Deals and Rebates

11/01/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

I already did a little breakdown of the Cars 2 deals for the week but I wanted to add one more that reader Christen worked out for us.

Just to recap, you can get a Cars 2 coupon for the 5 disk blu ray combo pack.

You can see the Target, Amazon, Best Buy and Rite Aid deals here.

There is also a deal for Toys R Us but it is a little tricky:

• Spend $40 on Disney Movies and get a free $10 gift card (advertised on page 75 of the Big Toy Book)
  • Free Cars 2 Wall Clock when you buy any Cars 2 movie (advertised on page 75 of the Big Toy Book)
  • Free Cars 2 Holiday Vehicles 2pk with Cars 2 Purchase of $40 or more (advertised on page 58 of the Big Toy Book)
Cars 2 DVD is $19.99
Cars 2 5 Disk Blu Ray with bonus Lego disk is $34.99

Christen said the transaction went perfectly-
She bought (2) 5 disk movie packs $34.99
One free Cars 2 Holiday gift pack
and 2 free clocks
Final Price: $60 after (2) Cars coupons plus a $10 gift card for next time

Another idea would be:

Buy 1 Cars 2 5disc combo pack $34.99
Get a clock free
Buy a 2nd Disney movie- starting at $14.99
Buy a Cars 2 book, toy etc.. for $5.01 or more
Use $5/1 cars 2 movie coupon
Pay $50.00 and get back a $10 gift card for your next purchase plus you should get the 2pk of Cars 2 toys for free.

Note: This should work since there are no exclusions anywhere about one per person etc.. I personally find Toys R Us to be incredibly frustrating so hopefully you have good luck.

Cars 2 Rebates:

The following rebates are available.

Spend $10 on Johnson and Johnson items and get $10 rebate back. This requires UPC and a copy of your receipt.

Spend $20 on Kimberly Clark items and get a $10 rebate on Cars 2.  Requires UPC and copy of your receipt.

Spend $5 on Rayovac Batteries and get a $5 rebate on Cars 2.  Requires UPC and copy of your receipt.

Since all three rebates do not require the original receipt and the back of your movie should have 2 Proof of Purchase tabs.  So you can submit for 2 of the three rebates!

Did anyone else get a great deal on the movie today?

Ashley November 1, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Walmart had the 5 disc pack for $24.99 so $19.99 after coupon.

Ashley November 1, 2011 at 4:51 PM

Charlene, do you know if you could use an Amazon purchase for the Kimberly Clark rebate? Could I sent them the invoice/packing slip for Huggies? Thanks!

Charlene November 1, 2011 at 5:11 PM

Ashley I think so. I think Huggies is a good price on Amazon right now too.

Tim November 1, 2011 at 6:06 PM

The 5 Disc Cars 2 combo at Target only has 1 regular sized UPC, it doesn’t have the 2 cutout ones. So if you buy that version you can only get one rebate. Its ok for us because we are buying Huggies but don’t really need $10 worth of Johnson stuff.

Charlene November 1, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Tim are you sure you are looking at the right thing? The movies should all be the same. It says Proof of Purchase on the back?

Tim November 1, 2011 at 6:25 PM

I’m 100% sure! With this set, 4 discs are in the plastic light-up Globe case. The 5th Digital copy disc is in a cardbord sleeve and on the back of this sleeve is ONE single UPC. I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something so I went on a few Target-themed coupon blogs and many others have noticed this and are not happy either. I didn’t even need the 3D disc I just figured it was only a few bucks more, I should have just got the Blu-Ray/DVD Combo. The light-up case is kinda cool though.

Tiffany November 1, 2011 at 6:29 PM

The special light up case at Target only has one proof of purchase on it. I was disappointed to find out I could only apply for one rebate but I really didn’t need to buy the extra J&J stuff.

Charlene November 1, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Ohh well poop.

Gina chatterson November 1, 2011 at 7:33 PM

What about Safeway?? I can’t find my add but I swear I saw something about when you purchase the movie you get a couple plates, water bottle and some other stuff. Does anyone know what I’m talking about.

Elisabeth November 1, 2011 at 8:06 PM

I purchased the light up 5 disc case, and with coupon and price matching I got it for $16 and some change including tax.

nancy November 1, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Where can I get the rebate certificates from? The certificate says it doesn’t accept photocopies so I assume I can’t print it out b/c it must be an original rebate certificate.

Charlene November 1, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Gina I posted that over the weekend but they did not have any prices listed in the ad so I can’t really tell if it is a good deal or not.

K Crew November 2, 2011 at 9:00 AM

I just got an e-mail from RC Willey today where if you order online (today only, while supplies last) the DVD/Blu-Ray combo is only $14.95. (DVD only $8.95) No coupons are needed. The only catch is you must pick it up in store and so must live close to an RC Willey. I know there is one in Rocklin, CA. I live in UT and there are lots here.

tracy November 2, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Info for those interested in buying from Safeway/Dominicks. I priced the dvd blue ray combo and it comes to 24.99. Plus you get a case of water, special k cracker chips, a 3pk of popcorn and your choice of a Cars plate, bowl OR cup.

Charlene November 2, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Tracy, I think that would be a great way to hit the $75 for this week’s deal too.

Suzanne November 2, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Went to do the toys R us deal for the Cars 2 Dvd… Here is the deal i found.
Cars 2 5 pack blue ray – 34.95
Pooh – blue ray – 29.99
Phineus & Ferb 2nd dimension dvd – 17.99
Cars 2 clock 14.99 (free with cars 2 purchase)
Cars 2 holiday pack (12.99 value)
Cars 2 2 pack car set 8.19

Free Clock with Cars 2 purchase
Free Cars 2 holiday pack with $40 purchase
$10 off when you buy 2 disney blue ray dvds
$6 off when you buy pheneus & ferb
$10 gift card for 2 disney movies
$10 gift card for purchase of $75 before coupons
$10 of purchase of 100 or more coupon (on front of big toy book mailed)
$5 disney cars 2 blue ray coupon
$5 disney pooh blueray coupon
total of 50.12 = tax.
Submit $10 rebate for diapes
Submit $5 ravoc rebate
CHEAP MOVIES = Cheap GIFTS…
I konw the disney pooh movie coupon expired on 11/1/11 but pairing the cars 2 blueray with the phenous & ferb blue ray (24.99) (out at my store) and score an amazing deal!!!!

Charlene November 2, 2011 at 7:44 PM

Suzanne, that makes my head spin but fantastic job! All that for the price of the movies basically.

kristen November 4, 2011 at 3:45 PM

How many rebates can you send in per movie?

Charlene November 4, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Kristen, you just need to check the back of your movie and see how many proof of purchase tabs you have. That is how many you can submit.

evie November 4, 2011 at 4:00 PM

Ok-the kimberly clark and J&j rebates need the proof of purchase tabs.The Rayovac rebate states the upc is needed AS proof of purchase….does that mean that I can actually do all 3 rebates?

Katie November 5, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Above my UPC, there are two identical tabs that have “A” or “b” at the end of a series of numbers. I believe this is the proof of purchase. So although you only see one UPC code, you can cut the two little tabs and submit those. At least I think that is how it works. I read through the rebate forms and I am pretty sure that is how you do it.

Mommyoftwins November 7, 2011 at 11:14 AM

At Albertson’s, I purchased the Cars 2 DVD Combo Pack for $18.95, on sale until November 29, 2011. With the purchase of $20.00 worth of Kelloggs, Kimberly-Clark, and other participating brand items, I received an $8.00 store credit for a future visit.
I also completed the rebate affers listed above for Band-Aid and Kimberly Clark, and will receive $20.00 in rebates.
Overall, I spent $18.95 for the DVD set, $20.00 in Kimberly Clark items, and $10.00 in Band-Aid Items. After in-store rebate coupon and other two rebates, as well as manufacturer’s coupons on merchandise, I only paid approximately $8.00 overall. Not a bad deal!

Danea November 7, 2011 at 4:32 PM

At Kroger there is a Cars 2 display, with a $7 off MANUFACTURE coupon if you purchase Cars 2 dvd or blueray with a 5 pack of Kraft Macaroni and a pack of Juicy Juicy fruit juice! I’m taking my coupon to Walmart! $25 bluray – $7 coupon – $10 kimberly clark rebate – $10 johnson and johnson rebate= $2 moneymaker :)

Dara November 21, 2011 at 7:09 AM

OK I am about to send in my rebates…and have a question. I was out of town the weekend of the crazy Cars 2 coupons….ugh wish I wasnt though! BUT I have bought all my requirements for the Cars 2 rebates but now have to get the actual DVD….can I get it through Ebay or Amazon or does it HAVE to be bought in store? I would get a receipt with Ebay and Amazon so I THINK it should work but I was not sure

Sara November 25, 2011 at 3:54 PM

For Black Friday, Walmart has the Cars 2 Blu-ray/DVD 2-disc combo pack for $16.99! Just bought mine..the sign still says $24.99 but it rings up $16.99 at the register. With the 2 $10 rebates, you make a few dollars ;)

karla December 6, 2011 at 5:50 AM

Does anyone know if I the $20 in Kimberly Clark products needed for the rebate is before or after coupons? I spent about $15 OOP for almost $30 in diapers. I thought this would work, but now I’m second guessing myself. My receipt total is only $15 & change

pricilla February 9, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Does anyone know when they are sending the $10 rebate check from kimberly clark? I have been waiting for 11 weeks.

Ashley March 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM

I just received my Kimberly Clark rebate check. That was the last of the three rebates I was waiting on.