Have you been accumulating points on Recyclebank and wondering what to do with them? Well, in addition to trading your points for gift cards or coupons, you can choose to trade them in for magazine subscriptions!
Here is a list of magazines you can choose from right now:
- Better Homes and Gardens – 115 points
- Everyday Food – 115 points
- Good Housekeeping – 115 points
- Harper’s Bazaar – 115 points
- Marie Claire – 115 points
- Midwest Living – 115 points
- Parents Magazine – 115 points
- Popular Mechanics – 115 points
- Redbook – 115 points
- Seventeen – 115 points
- Siempre Mujer – 115 points
- Town and Country – 115 points
- Whole Living – 115 points
- Martha Stewart Weddings – 180 points
- Martha Stewart Living – 230 points
These are all one year subscriptions. There is not a whole lot of detail on redemption. Some say they will be mailed and others say they are redeemed on a partner’s website. For the latter, I would imagine that Recyclebank will send you a redemption/promo code and instructions via email to redeem your subscription.
And finally, there is one additional offer for 100 points. This offer will get you 4 year-long magazine subscriptions for $2 each. There are over 25 titles to choose from including Backpacker, Parenting Early Years, Rolling Stone and Weight Watchers magazines!