Oct
2011

New Listerine Coupons (Free at CVS!)

10/08/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There are a bunch of new Listerine coupons available today including $2 off Total Care Zero mouthwash.

Now that is a great coupon because Listerine goes on sale all the time at the drugstores.

If it is convenient for you to hit CVS today (Saturday 8th) you can get 2 of them for free.

Buy Listerine Zero for $3.99
Use $2/1 Listerine coupon
Pay $1.99 and get a $2 ECB back.

The limit is 2 so you can take that ECB and do a second transaction. You pay just tax and get another $2 ECB back!

If you can’t make it to CVS not to worry we do see deals on Listerine all the time so I am sure another one will come along!

see the CVS deals ending today here.

Erin October 8, 2011 at 4:39 PM

I didn’t see this until I already purchased a reduced priced one from Target with some coupons, but not as good of a deal as this. It’s times like this that I have to remind myself that I don’t need to always get the best deal (even though it can be really fun), as long as I keep getting good deals.

Charlene October 8, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Erin, you are totally right ;) I have to bite my tongue A LOT because I think people get way to carried away and forget the big picture ;) I try to pay myself a wage and that helps to put it in perspective. So maybe you paid $1.99 for Listerine- well I figure if a round trip CVS adventure is 30 minutes and it takes me 10 minutes to shop, I just “paid” myself $2.98 an hour wages not including expenses of gas (probably $2) and kids getting overly tired. If an employer offered you $2.98 an hour you would call the police to report them so I figure you got a good deal after all. :)

Rebecca October 8, 2011 at 7:57 PM

This worked like a charm, and the cashier saw me coming. :) Thanks for the heads up!

Erin October 8, 2011 at 11:11 PM

I’ve always thought about gas while estimating expenses (in this day and age how can one not?), but never thought about a ‘wage’ to see if it is worthwhile. I like this idea a lot, thank you!

JJ October 8, 2011 at 11:55 PM

Yay, got 2 for free. ;)
@Charlene, thanks for bring back the Notify me of followup comments via e-mail, u r wonderful! ;)

Charlene October 9, 2011 at 12:13 AM

MUAH JJ! Just for you in time for Safeway deals.