Oct
2011

Axe Coupon: $1.50 off Body Wash

10/19/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There is a new Axe coupon available right now and I can promise you this will go fast. (Which seems to be the theme today.)

The Axe coupon can be found under zip code 62946 and it is for $1.50 off shower gel.  I did print it and there is no size restriction so you should be able to get a travel size free at Target and probably a little overage at Walmart.

This does print with a tiny Kroger logo in the top left but it says nothing about Kroger and it is a manufacturer coupon.

Now if I could only remember which drugstore had a sale on Axe products…

(Thanks Penny Pinchin Mom!)

Shelly :) October 19, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Thank you for posting this! My husband rotates between a few brands and Axe is one of his favorites. :)

Lori October 19, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Does the Axe coupon have a 1 print limit? I printed 1 and tried to print a 2nd when I got a “print limit reached” notice.

Tabetha October 19, 2011 at 1:26 PM

1 print for me too!

Amy October 19, 2011 at 2:19 PM

“Print limit reached” for me as well after printing just one.

Yunnie October 19, 2011 at 2:40 PM

So no one’s figured out where we could use this one this week, huh?

dawn October 19, 2011 at 2:57 PM

can you make a copy of it in the copier? im new at couponing

Charlene October 19, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Dawn, People ask all the time and I am not being mean to you I just want to be completely clear :)

You may never under any circumstances at all copy a coupon. It is a crime and they can track down your specific computer ip based upon information embeded in the coupon so don’t do it.

Same with scanning coupons. Typically a print limit is 2 per computer but sometimes it is 1. You are stuck with those limits unless you have access to multiple computers.

Charlene October 19, 2011 at 3:38 PM

There is a BOGO coupon coming in the Sunday paper so it might be best to hold the coupon.

andrea October 20, 2011 at 1:18 PM

The commissaries have the travel size for sale at 89 cents! Great overage for other groceries!

Amberlyn October 23, 2011 at 4:38 PM

How do i print this? i too am new at couponing.

Naima October 24, 2011 at 10:50 PM

There is a B1G1 half off sale @ Walgreens.

Lorena October 26, 2011 at 7:37 AM

after I printed my 1 Axe coupon it didnt let me a print a second one and I can even get my first coupon for the other products.

Hayden Mattox March 15, 2012 at 6:23 AM

There is a by 1 get 1 half off at walgreens.

klove@aqnet.com October 12, 2012 at 5:11 AM

I have tried and tried to copy/get the AXE BODY WASH COUPON $1.50
and it takes me to every site but the one I need. How am i suppose to get this coupon? this is very frustrating.

klove@aqnet.com October 12, 2012 at 5:13 AM

I have tried and tried to get the AXE BODY WASH COUPON $1.50 and it takes me to every site but the one I need…this is very frustrating, i need this coupong today…what do i need to do?

klove@aqnet.com October 12, 2012 at 5:13 AM

Charlene October 12, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Klove- this post was from October of last year. If you are Googling for coupons just be aware that anything from any time can come up on Google so you might just check the date before you spend a lot of time. Usually really good coupons last for a month at the very most- more often then not they may only last a day.