Axe Coupon: $1.50 off Body Wash

There is a new Axe coupon available right now and I can promise you this will go fast. (Which seems to be the theme today.)

The Axe coupon can be found under zip code 62946 and it is for $1.50 off shower gel.  I did print it and there is no size restriction so you should be able to get a travel size free at Target and probably a little overage at Walmart.

This does print with a tiny Kroger logo in the top left but it says nothing about Kroger and it is a manufacturer coupon.

Now if I could only remember which drugstore had a sale on Axe products…

(Thanks Penny Pinchin Mom!)

Comments

1. Shelly :) says

Thank you for posting this! My husband rotates between a few brands and Axe is one of his favorites. :)

2. Lori says

Does the Axe coupon have a 1 print limit? I printed 1 and tried to print a 2nd when I got a “print limit reached” notice.

3. Yunnie says

So no one’s figured out where we could use this one this week, huh?

4. Charlene says

Dawn, People ask all the time and I am not being mean to you I just want to be completely clear :)

You may never under any circumstances at all copy a coupon. It is a crime and they can track down your specific computer ip based upon information embeded in the coupon so don’t do it.

Same with scanning coupons. Typically a print limit is 2 per computer but sometimes it is 1. You are stuck with those limits unless you have access to multiple computers.

5. Charlene says

There is a BOGO coupon coming in the Sunday paper so it might be best to hold the coupon.

6. andrea says

The commissaries have the travel size for sale at 89 cents! Great overage for other groceries!

7. Lorena says

after I printed my 1 Axe coupon it didnt let me a print a second one and I can even get my first coupon for the other products.

8. klove@aqnet.com says

I have tried and tried to copy/get the AXE BODY WASH COUPON $1.50
    and it takes me to every site but the one I need. How am i suppose to get this coupon? this is very frustrating.

9. klove@aqnet.com says

I have tried and tried to get the AXE BODY WASH COUPON $1.50 and it takes me to every site but the one I need…this is very frustrating, i need this coupong today…what do i need to do?

10. klove@aqnet.com says

11. Charlene says

Klove- this post was from October of last year. If you are Googling for coupons just be aware that anything from any time can come up on Google so you might just check the date before you spend a lot of time. Usually really good coupons last for a month at the very most- more often then not they may only last a day.