Sep
2011

Try Me Free Rebates (5 Available)

09/30/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here is a list of Try Me Free rebates that are currently available:

• Bissell Stomp an Go. Valid up to $5.99 and through 4/1. Make sure to grab the coupon and you should still get refunded the full price.
  • Carmex Lip Balm. If you can find specially marked packages at CVS you can submit for the full price of $2.99.  There is a $.50 Carmex coupon that makes this a better deal!
  • Lysol Wipes in 35-80 ct.  Get up to $5.00 back on your purchase.  Make sure to grab the $1 coupon from All You October for a better deal!
  • Staples- Free Ream of Paper.  You have just one more day to get the paper at Staples and then get your full purchase price refunded.
  • Woolite Carpet Cleaner.  Valid up to $4.99 and good through 1/15.  It looks like there is a $1/1 coupon in 9/11 SS.

Any other good ones you can think of?  Note it is always best to print the rebate forms out right away because sometimes these companies will pull the forms before they expire.

(Thanks Hey Its Free!)

cjs September 30, 2011 at 12:00 PM

I think there is one for Finish Quantum Diswasher Tablets…(it is a satisfaction guarantee rebate)…here: http://www.finishdishwashing.com/news-and-offers.php

karen September 30, 2011 at 1:58 PM

brita water pitcher=gone. :(

Erin September 30, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Has anyone found the Bissell stomp & go? I haven’t found it yet in any of my local stores.

Katherine September 30, 2011 at 3:20 PM

I found a “try me free” hangtag on a Freeman’s Oatmeal & Avocado face mask at cvs. I bought it for $3.99 along with a 6-pack bottles of Big Red. I used a $5 ecb and only paid $1.68. Do you think I will be given the full amount or only the oop amount? I hope they give me the full amount because I earned those ecbs through the beauty club. lol

melissa September 30, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Has anyone found the Lysol wipes in the 35 or 80 ct canisters? My Walmart only has the dual action ones in 24 and 75 cts. I don’t know if those would qualify for the rebate or not.

Stephanie G September 30, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Here’s another mail in rebate: Go to Purina Pet Gear Rebate on facebook. Click go to app. A rebate will come up for the training pads. There was a 2.00 coupon for the training pads on coupons.com that may still be there! Free training pads or a 2.00 moneymaker! :) THE REBATE SAYS YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE THEM AT WALMART!!

sonal September 30, 2011 at 4:17 PM

rebate form of brita pitcher says offer expires 3/31/2012
Please Confirm, i am planning to buy.

stephanie G September 30, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Hey guys! I was wrong about the 2.00 coupons being on coupons.com! it’s on allyou.com! Sorry for the mix up!

Elizabeth September 30, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Melissa: I found he 35 ct. Lysol wipes at Target for $2.49. I have not checked Walmart though. Hope that helps!

Nellie September 30, 2011 at 6:57 PM
Elizabeth October 3, 2011 at 8:16 AM

Having trouble with the Brita pitcher rebate printout.. i cannot get a printout ? any suggestions? ~ i bought 2 at walmart yesterday they werew $9 each and i had the $5 coupon,. Was hoping to get the mail in rebate but cant seem to get the links to work. :(

shelly October 13, 2011 at 12:19 PM

I’m not sure if the olay one was mentioned when you spend $50 on certain P&G Products and get $10 back.