Softsoap Bodywash Coupon ($.24 at CVS)

Here is another coupon you might want to grab while you can.

There is a new Softsoap coupon for $.75 off bodywash. I wasn’t that excited about this coupon until I noticed Softsoap will be $.99 next week at CVS after ECB.

So use that coupon and get it for $.24!

I betcha this coupon is gone by next Sunday so better grab it.  My coupon doesn’t expire until 10/5.

You can see the CVS deals for this week here.

Comments

1. says

i just left cvs and got 3 reynolds wrap aluminum foil boxes on sale for $0.79 (on sale only today). i used my $0.55 off each coupon and paid $0.24 each! i also got 6 palmolive liquid soaps and 4 bags of lays potato chips on sale as well. guess i will have to go back and get this softsoap too! thanks so much for this great coupon! :)

2. Elizabeth says

FYI.. my walmart has the smaller bottles on sale for .94 cents right now… (my CVS was out when i went)

3. Charlene says

Elizabeth you saw the note that this sale starts next week at CVS right?

4. Heather says

how do you get the softsoap coupon to print. I filled out the form and it still won’t let me print it?

5. Charlene says

Maybe your popup blocker is on? I filled it out and a bricks link came up for me to print 2 copies.

6. Diana says

how many can u buy ? can u buy like 10 for example if ur able to print 10 coupons?

7. Diana says

i also have another question.. what if you use a $1/1 can u get it for free and use the ECB . and can u buy more than one in that case?

8. Charlene says

Diana you can buy 1 or you can buy 20. No matter how many you buy you will get a grand total of $2 in ECBs back. So your best bet is to just get one.

Trackbacks

1. $0.24 Soft Soap body wash at CVS after extra bucks, starting 9/11! « The Military Wife Couponer says:

[…] Thank you, My Frugal Adventures […]