Safeway Coupon: Free Open Nature Ice Cream

Whoot! The Safeway coupon for a free Open Nature Ice Cream is back again on Facebook!

This is available to all the affiliate stores:

Tom Thumb, Randalls, Vons, Dominicks, Pavilion, Genuardis, Carrs and Vons.

You request the coupon and they mail it out to you in a few weeks. I got a huge thing of ice cream totally free last time around and I was able to get the coupon once again.It looks like others that got this coupon the last time were not able to get it again. I did get a confirmation that mine was on the way so it never hurts to try.

Now for the hard decisions… root beer float or fresh strawberries on that ice cream… Good thing there are a few weeks to mull it over.

See more Safeway deals for the week here.

Comments

1. Jennifer says

Unfortunately it didn’t reset though. Tried and it said I already got one! Bummer.
    I will say this…..if anyone still has theirs from last time, they are Buy 2 get 1 free this week so with the coupon Buy 2 get 2 free!!! Going to be getting my 3 on the cheap this week!

2. Allison says

I just tried to get the coupon. Unfortunately they said since I got the coupon before, I couldn’t get it again :(

3. fay says

i got it last time too, but when i tried again, it told me that i got it last time so i couldn’t get it again. :( but, good for you!!

4. Kelly says

It said I could not enter again since I requested the coupon before. :( Too bad…this is a great deal!

5. Charlene says

Sheila, it is on the left side and says Open Nature but if you are on a mobile device you won’t see the left side options.

6. Esmeralda says

it didn’t let me as well, but then I just used my husbands facebook acct and it did it :)

7. franki says

@ Esmeralda:
    did you use the same address?
    I sent one to a relative with a FB account I use only for coupons

8. cathy says

Today at safeway.com I got J4U lucerne greek yogurt $.59, and when I shopped today, i got a catalina with save $1 off 4 cups of lucerne greek yogurt. So $1.36 for 4 greek yogurts. Not bad.