Sep
2011

Recyclebank: 105 New Points

09/14/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Alrighty, there is a new option to get a bunch more points from Recyclebank.

To get the points:

• Log in or register at Recyclebank.
  • Click on “Earn Points” at the top.
  • Scroll down a tiny bit and look for an image of a Brita Water Pitcher. Click that and watch the little video for 25 points.

Then look for the Green Your School button. If you don’t see it, go back up and click on “Earn Points”.
Click on that to open it and once it is open, look for “after school” at the bottom left corner.

• Click 3pm and earn 10 points.
  • Click 4pm and earn 10 more.
  • Click 5pm and earn another ten.
  • Click 6pm and get 20 points for 2 questions.
  • Click 7pm and get 10 points.
  • Click 10pm and if you share a tip, get 20 points.

So I count 80 points there, making it a total of 105 points today.

NOTE: I had a hard time staying on the site this morning because it kept giving me error messages. I think they are experiencing more traffic than they can handle at the moment.

You can read more about Recyclebank here.

kristen September 14, 2011 at 9:52 AM

The after school one still says “coming soon” for me =(

Rachael M. September 14, 2011 at 10:02 AM

It’s actually not letting me click “after school” and it still says coming soon, They must’ve took it off for now

Christen September 14, 2011 at 10:08 AM

I just went to Recyclebank and under the “after school” section it’s still telling me “coming soon.” Booo!

Charlene September 14, 2011 at 10:08 AM

How odd. Maybe they couldn’t handle the traffic and pulled it down for now? I went through the whole thing this morning so I am sure it was working. Well at least you can just keep an eye out for it to open for you.

Angie September 14, 2011 at 10:11 AM

I got 135 points for the brita video and the go green school thing!

Diane September 14, 2011 at 10:16 AM

My After School tab says Coming Soon too,

JoAnna September 14, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Coming soon for me too. :( Everyone must be leaving the target website and coming straight to recyclebank! The internet is crashing everywhere today! :)

Amy Nielson September 14, 2011 at 10:17 AM

The After School portion has not been opened up for me yet. Does it open at different times for different people?

Charlene September 14, 2011 at 10:28 AM

Oh Angie, looks like you just got in under the wire. It is showing as closed for me now so no idea what happened. Just check back again tomorrow and see if they have opened it again. I suspect they just couldn’t handle the traffic.

Charlene September 14, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Hey Christen, I posted an update in the center of the post about an hour ago. Just refresh your screen if you don’t see it.

Christen September 15, 2011 at 10:07 AM

Thanks, Charlene. It worked for me today. I tried it out after I saw Recyclebank post on fb how it was open. =)