Raley’s and Bel Air Coupon Deals 9/7-9/13

Here are the best deals I see at Raley’s this week.  You can also see the Raley’s coupon policy here.

Click below for the complete list of Raley’s & Bel Air Coupon Deals…

This week in honor of 9/11, Raley’s is offering a free medium coffee or $2 off espresso drinks to military, paramedics, firefighters or police officers on Sat and Sun only.

This List Has Expired
PRODUCE

MEAT/SEAFOOD

OTHER DEALS

BUY10 Items and Get Each for $1.50

DAIRY

FROZEN FOODS

OTHER DEALS

RALEYS COUPONS

Any other great deals I missed? I marked my favorites with an *.

Comments

1. Lisa G. says

Half and Half quarts are $1.49(regularly $2.49). Gotta have half and half in my coffee 😉

2. Amber says

This week Raley’s has a store coupon that makes the 13.5 oz Simply Orange, Apple, or Lemonade $1 when you buy four or more. You can get these for FREE if you combine them with the $1 off printable manufacturer coupon (from coupons.com) for any size Simply Orange and/or any size Simply Limeade, Lemonade, or Lemonade with Raspberry.

3. Endcapps says

Did you see the button on the eCoupon page “NEW! Click Here for More Coupon Savings”? I just stumbled upon it today & explored. So now I can print manu coupons thru’ Nob Hill’s site (looks like connected to coupons.com). I can also print the week’s store coupons. Also able to create personalized shopping list. Recent upgrade or old news??

I’m eyeing the Buy 10 sale, especially since I found a $1 Bisquick or Pancake Mix 28 oz+ coupon which would make the Biquick $0.50. The Bisquick Q is inside a General Mills Booklet called “Deal-icious Savings $20 in Savings” found at Lucky…look for a cardboard display with a wheel of fortune spinner thingie.

4. Kristen says

7.19 for a 3 lb. bag of Sockeye Salmon seems like a smokin hot deal…I bet it is 7.19 per lb. and not total. Guess I will find out Friday!

5. Charlene says

Kristen, I think you are right. $7.19 per lb seems extremely high to me at 40% off? But this is what the coupon says:

“40% off Sockeye Salmon Fillets Wild caught Previously frozen Discount taken at register. with coupon. Limit 3 lbs. REGULAR RETAIL 11.99 lb.” So that must be $7.19 per lb and you buy 3 lbs.

6. fethiye says

There is also “$1 off Snikiddy Baked Fries 4.5 oz. with this coupon” Raleys coupon and $1 off from Snikiddy website to pair up with.

7. franki says

actually, Friday freebie isn’t Powerade:
    from store site:
    Spend $20, get one 6-Pack Gatorade G2 or All Stars 12 oz. bottles
    FREE with this coupon. Limit 1. WITHOUT COUPON 4.99
    Just in case it matters to anyone…

think the Simply printable Qs have been gone for awhile. They were free after Q at Safeway last week & Qs didn’t last long

8. Charlene says

Franki they were available at least through Monday for sure because I printed them myself.

9. Caroline says

I don’t see a GM coupon in the 8/14 SS and I have about 6 copies of it. Was it regional?

10. Charlene says

Caroline, if you can’t find the coupon in your inserts it would be regional. You can check the coupon database on the right sidebar for any coupons you might be looking for.

11. Endcapps says

EZ-Pic specials valid thru’ 9/11 now on the EZ-Pic Facebook Page, click on Raley’s tab. FREE Clorox Wipes (small pack) with purchase, Buitoni, Lindsay Olives, Emerald Nuts. {If you like EZ-Pic you’ll receive new updates. I have a separate Facebook account for my shopping for this reason} Looks like a good weekend to shop at Nob Hill/Raleys!

12. Charlene says

I saw those come through this morning but nothing sticks out as a great deal yet. Maybe the chocolate chips will be a good deal.

13. Catherine says

i bought four boxes of the Dreyers Fruit Bars (in ad coupon for $2.50) and I had 2 manufacturer coupons from Frozen Food month at Bel Air ($1.00 off 2 boxes) so they were $2.00 each and I got a $4.00 catalina off my next order making them $1.00 each.

This was today at Raley’s in Sacramento.

14. Charlene says

Yeah! Oh I will have my husband go check that out Catherine :) He loves those!