Sep
2011

Prevacid Rebate & Deal Ideas

09/18/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There is a new Prevacid rebate available that makes this medication free at a bunch of stores.

You can print the rebate above as well as a $4 off Prevacid coupon or just check your 9/18 SS insert.

Here are some deal ideas:

Walgreens Prevacid Deal
Prevacid 24 Hr Acid Reducer FREE

Buy 1 at $19.99
Use the coupon for $4/1 Prevacid 24Hr Product 9/18/2011 SS Insert (exp 11/18/2011)
Pay $15.99
Submit for Rebate to get $15.99 Back(Rebate in 9/18 Sunday Paper or print above)

CVS Prevacid Deal
Prevacid 24 Hr Acid Reducer FREE

Buy 1 at $19.99
Pay $15.99

Rite Aid Prevacid Deal
Prevacid 24 Hr Acid Reducer Moneymaker

Buy 1 at $19.99
Pay $15.99
Submit for the $3.00 Rite Aid Single Check Rebate.
Also submit for Rebate to get $15.99 Back(Rebate in 9/18 Sunday Paper or print above)
$3 Moneymaker after both rebates.

Amazon Prevacid Deal

Prevacid 28ct caplets $19.99  (click in the center of the screen where it says “Buy Direct from Amazon“)
Click Subscribe and save on the right side and the price drops to $16.99, shipping is free.
Submit for Rebate to get $16.99 back
Free!
*Make sure you select the 28ct and I expect this will sell out quickly so get it while you can!

If you order from Amazon you can either keep regular shipments or you can go into your account once your order arrives and click cancel subscribe and save.  You will have no further deliveries.

(Thanks I Go Bogo!)

Amanda September 18, 2011 at 3:17 PM

If I buy this from Amazon what should I use as my receipt?

Jen T September 18, 2011 at 3:51 PM

For the deal at Rite Aid, you can also use an August Video Values coupon that’s $4 off. They shouldn’t be reducing the amount of the rebate with that coupon – just the regular manufacturer coupon. It would make it a $7 MM if it all works out. =)

Charlene September 18, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Amanda you should have a packing list in the box.

teresa lloyd September 18, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Will the rebate company take the printed online version you offer. I noticed on the rebate itself it says. Coupon or REBATE cerificate may NOT be reproduced, Traded or sold. I did not get the rebate in my SS today so I would sure like to use this but I have never done this before and I am afraid:(

Charlene September 18, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Teresa, you did not do any of those things. The company has provided the form. Just go to their homepage and look on the bottom right to find the printable version posted right there for anyone to print off.

Nat September 18, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Hi Charlene, thanks..I went to CVS and picked up a pack for my dad today. I had $10 ECB from last week that I figured I could use towards this to maye my oop less, but now thinking about it, maybe wasnt so smart for this rebate and should have used it for anything else I needed at the store since I would have gotten the rebate amount back anyways. I know they asked for actual reciept with rebate submission, which shows total deductions and subtotal, so would they rebate me only the actual amount I paid after using my ECB’s? Or would they figure thats like cash that I could have used on any other item? Just wondering, do you happen to know how that might play out? : )

Charlene September 18, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Nat I think they are only going to be looking for $4 coupons and then deducting that.

Nat September 19, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Thanks for answering Charlene, I really hope that’s the case!

Esmeralda September 20, 2011 at 6:34 PM

on the ticket it says to send in the UPC Symbol for the rebate what is that??? anybody know

Stephanie December 16, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Called Novartis (maker of Prevacid) yesterday to check on rebate status and was told that they would only be reimbursing my out-of-pocket portion, not the part I paid for with Rite Aid UP Rewards. Needless to say, I am furious, especially since I was told by the CSR that the rebate clearly stated that it was only for the out-of-pocket portion. (That is, until I pulled out MY own copy of the rebate and read that it actually says “actual rebate amount will equal purchase price less $4 coupon, up to $18″. Nothing about out-of-pocket.) I say contact your state’s Attorney General’s office. Something is definitely not right about this whole thing!

donald smith January 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM

i purchased prevacid back in august 2011 and sent in my rebate for 15.99 and still have not received it. how long does it take . IT HAS BEEN AT LEAST 10 WEEKS. THANK YOU.

Patty January 6, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I got my rebate today for $2.00! I called their 800# and was told that the $2.00 was part of a Rite Aid promotion and for some reason the checks went out earlier than the rebate checks. He said I would be getting an $18.00 check that was mailed today.

From where I am sitting, the math makes no sense. I will wait one week, call again. If not handled to my satisfaction, I will be calling the Attorney General and filing a complaint with them.

Lilly January 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I never got either one of mine and I filled out 2 just in case. Back in September BTW!

Donna April 5, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Can somebody give me a number or email address where I can contact Novartis and/or their rebate center in regards to a rebate I mailed off only to have it returned to sender!?