Pepsi, Tropicana, Frito Lay Coupons

Well I just finished scheduling the coupon preview for later tonight, telling you all about a Pepsi coupon insert that is supposed to be coming your way.

It looks like the Pepsi coupons are available to print right now so I’d get those printers fired up if you like these products.  You will hopefully see Tropicana juice coupons, Potato Chip coupons and more.

*Note: as of posting the site is down for maintenance.  I need to run off to Zumba so I am going to go ahead and get this posted and hopefully the site will be back up and running soon.

(Thanks All Those Things I Love)

Comments

1. Charlene says

Can anyone confirm if the coupons have a restriction about California anywhere?

2. Lydia M. says

As of 7:24 PST received the following message: “Smartsource is currently unavailable. We are restocking our site with new money saving coupons. Come back soon to start saving!”

3. says

I just tried to print at 926 PM CST on Wed. and got this message: “We are restockingour site wih new money-saving coupons. Come back soon to start saving.”

Bummer – hopefully they will come back around – there’s some really nice coupons there!

4. JJ says

Yay, i got a personalized price at Safeway for 24 pack cans of pespi brand products at 5.38 with the 2/2 24 packs coupon 4.38 not bad for a 24 pack… 😛
    The 1/2 Cheetos coupons look like a good deal at Safeway they are 1.49 when you buy 8 proucts promotions , so .99 for the big bag i never seen that before… 😮
    This coupons are the same that will come in the next sunday pepsi insert?

5. Endcapps says

I feel guilty for desiring chips coupon while Charlene is exercising @ Zumba!

6. Charlene says

Ha, ha. Well I had a Diet Coke and Grilled Cheese from In and Out after if that makes you feel better 😛

7. Mary says

The coupons are man. coupons but say Stater Bros. on them. Will they work at other stores? Anyone tried any?

8. Charlene says

Mary, this is what I said in the post:

“These have a store logo on them but they are manufacturer coupons so you can use them anywhere.”

So you should be fine to use them anywhere but if you have a particularly challenging store or cashier you might have issues. I would just try and be prepared for an issue. Point out that they have valid redemption instructions and that they are manufacturer’s coupons that do not say redeem only at Slater Bros.