Sep
2011

Free Disney Princess Phone Call

09/10/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

This is really cute and I wanted to wait until I had a chance to actually get a call before I posted.

If you have a little Disney Princess fan at home, you can request a free phone call from the Princess of your choice.

The stinker is that they don’t have Rapunzel but you can pick from 6 characters and you get a choice of one of two messages.  You can listen to samples of what each message will be like.

So you pick which one you want and the message you want and then you set a time.  If you use your cell number, you get a text message.  If you don’t have texting or you use a landline, you get a number that you need to call back just to confirm you set the appointment up.

Took me about 2 minutes in total to do.  Then the call came and there is a bit of a delay so I suggest you answer it and then wait for them to tell you 15 seconds and get the kiddo over.

My little girl got a call yesterday and I let her answer the phone and an automated voice was talking so she handed me the phone and then of course the Princess came on.  (whoopsie.)

Note: at the onset you need to enter YOUR birthday not your child’s birthday.

jeanette s. September 10, 2011 at 9:35 AM

thanks!! my girl is going to be really shocked!! :-)

donna September 10, 2011 at 10:32 AM

I’ve done this before for my daughters b-day, she loved it!

Nicole V September 10, 2011 at 1:28 PM

Thank you, perfect for my Daughters first day of school tomarrow!

Amy October 9, 2012 at 1:49 PM

When I click the link it is taking me to a different websearch. :( I was looking forward to this

Charlene October 9, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Amy,

This was posted over a year ago. It is best to take advantage of things when they are posted because it is impossible to predict how long the deal will last.

Amy October 9, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I see that now lol Thank you! I just googled how to get a princess to call you and this popped up. My 6 and 7 year olds are going to disneyland in 10 days so Im rying to get them even more excited! Thank you again!!!