Aug
2011

New Printable Coupons: Sun Drop Soda and Starkist Tuna

08/11/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There are two more coupons available today:

Buy One Get One Free SunDrop Soda coupon- this is for the 20oz size (zip 60625)

And get a $.50/1 Starkist Tuna coupon for the pouches- these are pretty inexpensive at Target and Walmart or you might find a better deal if you have a grocery store that doubles.

I can’t say I have ever heard of SunDrop soda so it might be a regional product.

Dawn Betts-Green August 11, 2011 at 10:54 AM

we get it down here in florida…it’s a citrusy sort of thing similar to mountain dew

Heather V. August 11, 2011 at 10:57 AM

I’m in the Midwest and our Target carries SunDrop 20 oz. bottles in the beverage coolers by the checkout lane. I believe the cost here is $1.49/ea.

Nicole August 11, 2011 at 10:58 AM

I haven’t tried the Sun Drop yet, but I got it for free from Safeway a couple months ago with Just For You. I live in Norcal, maybe it’s a new product?

Wendy August 11, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Because it’s about Sundrop, I had to share useless information today… I’m sorry; I had to laugh at Nicole’s comment that it might be new; although I do understand that it is new to much of the country. Charlene was absolutely correct in the post about thinking it might be a regional thing. It’s been a regional citrus soda for many years, although exactly how many years depends on which website you read. :) (http://www.sundrop.com/history.php) or(http://www.sundrop.net/history/) However, 2011 is the year it is being launched nationally, so hopefully you’ll be able to use your coupons!

Janell August 11, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Last time I used our coupons at Walgreens. They were 79 cents.

kate August 11, 2011 at 3:00 PM

i think the commercials for sun drop are so funny. my lil sister dances when ever we have sundrop

Seth August 11, 2011 at 6:46 PM

I was wondering how this would work…my Walgreens has this on sale for 2 for $1…if I have two of those coupons…how would this work????

Charlene August 11, 2011 at 7:49 PM

Seth they would be free after coupon. Are you sure it is the pouches though and not the canned tuna?

Jen August 12, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Charlene~ The Chik fil A in Roseville usually gives away cases of Sun Drop soda at their events. I recieved a free case at their Easter egg hunt earlier this year. They are sold locally, I believe at Winco and Wal Mart. This soda was very popular in the 70′s and is trying to make a come back on the West Coast :)