Aug
2011

Kohl’s $10 off $30 Coupon in Some Newspapers Today!

08/18/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There is a Kohl’s coupon on the front of my newspaper this morning for $10 off a $30 purchase.  The coupon is valid the 19th through the 28th and the great thing about these coupons is that you can stack them with any % off coupons you may have for double savings.

I actually have a post coming in just a bit with another 15% off coupon so stay tuned for that.  I did want to get this up quickly so you can check your newspaper stand and see if you get lucky.

I don’t have a list of papers this is in today so if you find it in your paper, please leave a comment below and let us know which one it was in!  I think last time some people found the coupon in the actual paper and not stuck to the front.

Keep in mind you may find that people have stolen the coupons off the front of the paper, so you might check through the stack if you don’t see it right away.  Also, I picked this paper up first thing this morning and it was the very last one in the stand.  Lots of people using coupons these days!  You can always pop into a coffee shop and see if they have a basket of leftover newspapers.

Julie August 18, 2011 at 10:08 AM

In the Contra Costa Times it is only $10 off $50. Bummer.

Megan August 18, 2011 at 10:13 AM

On my work newspaper over here at the edge of Roseville almost in Granite Bay. Not sure if there was one on my home paper. . .

Diedre August 18, 2011 at 11:04 AM

I got two this morning, one on my Long Beach Press Telegram and one on the Los Angeles Times.

Sonu August 18, 2011 at 11:15 AM

yo hooo….I got mine…mine is LATimes and it is sticked on the actual paper …(my paper comes with fold so we have to open it to see the coupon)

Amy August 18, 2011 at 11:20 AM

I got one on my home delivered Sac Bee.

Barbie August 18, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Contra Costa Times in the Far East Bay has $15 off $50…still not the best deal…

Jodi Martin August 18, 2011 at 2:15 PM

I got one!!! It was in the Fort Worth Star telegram!! 10$ off of $30 purchase!! And you can combine with other coupons!!!

Lauryn March 5, 2013 at 9:21 AM

hi can you combine that coupon with the 5 off 25.00 coupon on coupon cabin? So could you spend like 40.00 use 10.00 off and then do another 5.00 off that?